lone star suckage

gapertimmy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever, Texas has the highest percentage of hot women than any place I've ever been. And I have heard this from many, many non-Texans. If you spent some time there you would know.

I will have to disagree with you here Dustin. Although Austin is an awesome city and the girls there are very attractive, there are a few more cities in that neck o the woods that will take Texas hands down is a hottie-off.

Ryland's top five cities containing the hottest women per square city block:

1) Hotlanta, GA

2) Ol' Miss Campus

3) Athens, GA

4) New Orleans, LA

5) Birmingham, AL and Nashvegas, TN (tie)

I would put Austin in a close 6th. The other reason for these fine ladies all in a centralized location has to do with colleges, of course. No put down to Texas, just not as strong as some of the larger cities or more eye candy-filled campuses.

Finally, my taste in women is very simple. Girls that look fake don't score high on my list (Why L.A. or any other pretentious city is excluded). Girls haver to be down-home, flirtatious, and have fun , which all cities, including Austin fall under.

Two cents.

Texas does suck.

Actually said to a friend of mine who was about to be date-raped by a drunk Texan: "This is East Texas, all we do is drink, dance, and fuck. Now come on." We put a stop to that.

Said to me by a local cop when I pulled into a gas station and accidentally skidded in the gravel: "Where'd you get your license boy? Yankee-land?"

Whatever, Texas has the highest percentage of hot women than any place I've ever been. And I have heard this from many, many non-Texans. If you spent some time there you would know.

i have spent time in texas. and no. i wasnt incarcerated. the young women are fine. but they get fatter the older they get. there are some seriously big people in that state. ice tea automatically comes super sweet and fried chicken and pudding is common at a salad bar.