Tuesday, 7/15 Pub Club

chelle

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

erik said:

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

I'll throw out Floyds on 1st Ave. N. at the bottom of Queen Anne across from Larry's and up from Key Arena.

Big pub, got pool tables, loadsa beer to choose from, decent pub menu.

Fuck that. ehmmic called it in ballard, etc.

fuck that, this is monday bitch and all venues are still open for discussion until mid tuesday.....

you move to seattle and two weeks later you are waving your gun around trying to dictate where pub club is, in relation to your house!!!!!

gowans more about your pub please! sounds nice!

Fuck you, bitch, I was just shutting down his geographical strong arm tactics. Nobody's waving guns around nowhere, fool; that shit is just plain stupid. And, it seems, EVERYONE tries to dictate pub club close to their own house.

Flying Pig yo! rockband.gifyellaf.gif

Capital letters "fuck you" to that. hehehe. No matter where, you'll be coming to check the new hotties, man.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

for sure... i know it'll never happen, so i plug the FP action everytime... i dont really give a shit what neighborhood, cause it is mabe 1 extra minute on a 30 minute trip, so whatever... i just think the ballard types are whining pussies... the_finger.gifyellaf.gifwave.gif

And we think you're a little bitch boy the_finger.gif

AlpineK said:

Fence_Sitter said:

for sure... i know it'll never happen, so i plug the FP action everytime... i dont really give a shit what neighborhood, cause it is mabe 1 extra minute on a 30 minute trip, so whatever... i just think the ballard types are whining pussies... the_finger.gifyellaf.gifwave.gif

And we think you're a little bitch boy the_finger.gif

luv ya too kirk! moon.gifyellaf.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

Could someone check to see if there is an event at Key Arena to night so we know what the parking situatiion will be like on QA. JGowens, you seem to have plenty of time. Let's try to get this nailed down by noon. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifevils3d.gif

Dave, Seattle Storm is playing tonight. They don't draw very big crowds but I guess it's for everyone else to decide.

Btw Greg_W, I wasn't strong-arming anyone into Pub Club in Queen Anne. I just threw out some options that hadn't previously been considered. What's so wrong with that? Unless I offer up Ballard, it's strong-arming yes? rolleyes.gif

JGowans said:

Btw Greg_W, I wasn't strong-arming anyone into Pub Club in Queen Anne. I just threw out some options that hadn't previously been considered. What's so wrong with that? Unless I offer up Ballard, it's strong-arming yes? rolleyes.gif

"Strong-arming" is an old joke in the Pub Club battle. Just flipping shit, bro.

whatinthuhellis wrong with you people? hellno3d.gif Can't we find, oh, say, a half dozen venues that work, and stick with them? All this regionalist bullshizzle that seems to go on more and more every week, would't it take a lot of frustration out of the where?where?where? every week

it seems that there needs to be the right amount of space for 30-40 potential pub clubbers, and out of a couple of hundred bars in seattle, picking a few that work and sticking with them, would save the hassle of the weekly bickering... here it is tuesday am and i'm going to work and don't know where pub club is going to be, and i don't get to check at work anymore as often, and will probably miss out...

so, where's the wendesday eastside pubclub going to be? Bouldering, then drinks?

I guess I'll throw out the venerable Alki card, there is a newly revamped Schurman rock in west seattle, good for a few hours of bouldering around, then there is dukes or the Bamboo club, both bars featuring outdoor seating and food, or the ever popular beach itself which closes at 11, but offers picnic shelters and such.

just an idea, I'm gonna try to make this one, it's been awhile.

I miss all you guys... frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

hikerwa said:

I guess I'll throw out the venerable Alki card, there is a newly revamped Schurman rock in west seattle, good for a few hours of bouldering around, then there is dukes or the Bamboo club, both bars featuring outdoor seating and food, or the ever popular beach itself which closes at 11, but offers picnic shelters and such.

just an idea, I'm gonna try to make this one, it's been awhile.

I miss all you guys... frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

just like you were gonna make the last one? rolleyes.gifyellaf.gif