Tuesday, 7/15 Pub Club

chelle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Kort Haus Tavern (sp?) on Phinney Ridge? It's a classic dive with historic crust, just the kinda place for dirtbag climbers. Red Mill Burgers is just around the S-turn and the place proudly boasts Vegetarin Fare (which are probably veggie dogs grin.gif)

ehmmic said:

Toast - is that place set up for a med - large sized group? Or would we have to sit a different tables and shuffle around after 6 people show up?

Maybe we should consider Shultzy's. HCL.gifbigdrink.gif

All I know is the place is never busy and we could pretty much dominate the space. I'm not sure about tables. It's more of a lean up against a barstool and mingle kinda layout. I like the idea of Shultzy's too. Mmmm, HCL.gif but it has the same kinda space challenges.

RuMR said:

how about a laundromat????????

Too bad the sit and spin had to close its doors a couple months ago. What more could Seattle want, pizza, laundry and booze all in one place. wazzup.gif

Toast - Shultzy's does have some space challenges, but they've put reserved signs on tables next to eachother in the past and have specials on pints. And the quality of the HCL.gif doesn't need any more explanation.

Dave_Schuldt said:

There's always the Zoo on Eastlake, we haven't been there in a while. People liked the shffleboard.

Hold on! Aren't you always bitching about the smokey bars. The Zoo is one of the worst and they don't serve HCL.gif!

E-rock said:

No no Shultzy's I eat lunch there like twice a week. Besides it's not a very cozy place to hang.

Well, this week eat dinner there once and lunch once. wink.gif It's been the site of some fun pub clubs. But if there is a better option I'll reconsider my vote.

ehmmic said:

E-rock said:

No no Shultzy's I eat lunch there like twice a week. Besides it's not a very cozy place to hang.

Well, this week eat dinner there once and lunch once. wink.gif It's been the site of some fun pub clubs. But if there is a better option I'll reconsider my vote.

I'm with ehmmic. thumbs_up.gif

ehmmic said:

But if there is a better option I'll reconsider my vote.

How's 'bout Bob's Keg & Cork right here in dowtown Yakivegas, the Palm Springs of Washington? Tightwad Tuesday's will get you a pint of anything cask-conditioned for $2. I'd show up! yellaf.gif