Women drivers SUCK

allthumbs

Women drivers - MY GAWD!!!! Always in the left lane, hauling ass and not paying attention or planning ahead. Defensive driving skills....are you shitting me? They shouldn't drive till they're about 40. And don't let them have a cell phone, nail file, bagel, coffee, lipstick, a book or brush....they're god-awful drivers and a menace on the highway. WOMEN SUCK AT DRIVING. IT'S A MAN'S JOB. Give it up girls. moon.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not entirely true. Guys can be just as stupid. Why just today, on the drive in to work this morning, marked the 3rd time in as many months that I was almost hit by a MALE driver scoffing at local traffic control and channelization.

All three instances involved the male talking on a cell phone while attempting to drive. The first two were running stop sign/red light. Today, this mofo turned the wrong way on a one-way street, with me in the lane heading toward him. Narrowly avoided head-on collision, blew the horn at him to wake him up (no finger), then this fuckstick turns around in the street behind me and comes up next to me with this attitude like I was the one fucking up! Yeeesh! rolleyes.gif

HANG TFU AND DRIVE, FOR CHRISSAKES!

I agree with you, but the statistics don't, to my knowledge. One would predict a higher accident rate, but this is not so. I think that men are more likely to DELIBERATELY break the law by speeding, tail gating and running "stale green" lights. So women's greater tendency to distraction is offset by men's greater aggressiveness.

My wife's a much safer driver than I. I'm the guy sipping coffee, talking on the phone and taking notes while trying to follow a map and yell at my daughter in the back seat all at the same time with garbage flying out the back of my truck. Appropriatly, I get flipped off all the time by guys driving in a similar situation.

My wife tailgates and has a lead foot. (Amazingly, she'a a sideseat driver as well.)

Recently I found out her dad not only received a tailgating ticket in LA (he's a Canadian!); he got reprimanded for tailgating at an auto racing school. yelrotflmao.gif

trask said:

Women drivers - MY GAWD!!!! Always in the left lane, hauling ass and not paying attention or planning ahead. Defensive driving skills....are you shitting me? They shouldn't drive till they're about 40. And don't let them have a cell phone, nail file, bagel, coffee, lipstick, a book or brush....they're god-awful drivers and a menace on the highway. WOMEN SUCK AT DRIVING. IT'S A MAN'S JOB. Give it up girls. moon.gif

Trask are you saying ALL women suck at driving? confused.gif

I would agree with MOST! grin.gif Especially the gals in SUVs that can't see a damn thing and cut you off. evils3d.gif

Oops - sorry............... madgo_ron.gif

trask said:

GLADLY SIR grin.gif will you be at my beck and call and take me all the places I want to go??? wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

GLADLY SIR grin.gif will you be at my beck and call and take me all the places I want to go??? wink.gif

depends on your offer

trask said:

trask said:

depends on your offer

why you get the pleasure of my company of course... to bask in my brilliance, to gaze upon my beauty.... yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif oh mi god I'm crackin' myself up wink.gif

trask said:

trask said:

depends on your offer

why you get the pleasure of my company of course... to bask in my brilliance, to gaze upon my beauty.... yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif oh mi god I'm crackin' myself up wink.gif

hardy hardy har

trask said:

kitten said:

trask said:

What kills me is all the Snohomish County one-toothed wonders driving home from the tavern with a pickup bed full of empty Smitty's.

Sounds like a man I use to live with..... yellaf.gif

Ouch!

yelrotflmao.gif

remind me to never get on your $hitlist! that's kitten...trask, i could care less about his list!

Edited by RuMR