FlAshBack

kitten

Every heard a song that made you think of something SOOOOO long ago? hahaha.gif

We are listening to the 80's station in my office. Geek_em8.gif

I heard "Thriller" by Micheal Jackson and "Footloose" followed that..........Help me......... hellno3d.gif The funky & weird memories of my adolesence are flooding my head.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

Everytime I hear a Metallica song I go, "why didn't I like this shit back in high school?" Then I realize I was a nerd in high school and it explains everything.

cuz you wore your hair flock of seaguls style and were the founding father of the thompson twins fanclub hahaha.gif

gapertimmy said:

Greg_W said:

Everytime I hear a Metallica song I go, "why didn't I like this shit back in high school?" Then I realize I was a nerd in high school and it explains everything.

cuz you wore your hair flock of seaguls style and were the founding father of the thompson twins fanclub hahaha.gif

Yup. hehehe. I was V.P. of the Howard Jones fan club, too, and activities advisor for the Adam and the Ants discussion group.

Greg_W said:

well...have to say that new metallica sux...just bites, it ain't anything like what it was in HS...

Now ACDC is stickin' to their shit...

Greg_W said:

What's this "was a nerd" shit? You're an engineer, dude; where d'ya think you fall in the social spectrum with that job title? Hint: no where near "stone cold mackasaurus" or "heptronic rad-daddy-o". Geek_em8.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Greg_W said:

What's this "was a nerd" shit? You're an engineer, dude; where d'ya think you fall in the social spectrum with that job title? Hint: no where near "stone cold mackasaurus" or "heptronic rad-daddy-o". Geek_em8.gif

Hey, I replace the tape on my glasses monthly and stopped wearing black socks with my sandals to mow the lawn. C'mon, I'm dope yo. grin.gif

I've got great taste in music, too; that MC Hammer is one whack homie.

Edited by Greg_W

kitten said:

iain said:

are you referring to bananarama's "cruel summer"? hahaha.gif

Yes yes yes - thanks - I love that song! fruit.gif

I was in love with bananarama... rolleyes.gif Especially the one in the red patent leather bodysuit for the video of their cover of Shocking Blue's (a 1-Hit wonder that we left out of last week's discussion) "Venus".

sobo said:

kitten said:

iain said:

I was in love with bananarama... rolleyes.gif Especially the one in the red patent leather bodysuit for the video of their cover of Shocking Blue's (a 1-Hit wonder that we left out of last week's discussion) "Venus".

Uh, weren't we all. rockband.gif

Greg_W said:

sobo said:

kitten said:

iain said:

Uh, weren't we all. rockband.gif

Nope - we all weren't! thumbs_down.gif I was in love with George Michael. laugh.gif I was shocked to find out the hottie was gay as gay can be. hellno3d.gifcantfocus.gifhellno3d.gif