To: all those that..

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpt.Caveman said:

Think I have to ask permission to bivy near your tent in a free, public land camping spot - FUCK OFF!

You know who you are. The free weed was accepted as an apology but I still think you're a twit. the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

For those that don't mind the party and shit bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

Werd. That guy was a BYOTCH!!! All worried and shit when we mentioned our friends might show up drunk. I dook on you from great heights. Hope your "agenda" got fucked. madgo_ron.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

Think I have to ask permission to bivy near your tent in a free, public land camping spot - FUCK OFF!

You know who you are. The free weed was accepted as an apology but I still think you're a twit. the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Did he appologize before or after you cornholed him? moon.gif

Bronco said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Hey, keep your sick redneck rituals off our thread!!! hehehe - I think he was doing a "kneel and bob" job on his partner, but I wasn't going to check it out. hellno3d.gif

No Shit!

You guys let us know where you'll be camping from now on so we can avoid that spot.

You'll get yours at some point. Once you come down off the testosterone high long enough to realize that you're nothing but a piece of shit like the rest of us, and your presence and partyin fool show is about as interesting as the zits on your ass.

You remind me of the guys who tried to weasel into my camp site at Josh a few years ago. Those dudes just about had an agro "I'll rip out your eyeballs" pissed off leprachaun all over them. Lucky for all of us they decided it was wiser to move along.

Greg_W said:

Bronco said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Hey, keep your sick redneck rituals off our thread!!! hehehe - I think he was doing a "kneel and bob" job on his partner, but I wasn't going to check it out. hellno3d.gif

Just not sure why someone would first proclaim you should camp somewhere not right next to him, then, after you set up right next to him, give you some weed.

Seems like he was attempting to utilize some reverse psycology initally then get you stoned and move in for some lovin. hellno3d.gif

Sloth_Man said:

No Shit!

You guys let us know where you'll be camping from now on so we can avoid that spot.

You'll get yours at some point. Once you come down off the testosterone high long enough to realize that you're nothing but a piece of shit like the rest of us, and your presence and partyin fool show is about as interesting as the zits on your ass.

You remind me of the guys who tried to weasel into my camp site at Josh a few years ago. Those dudes just about had an agro "I'll rip out your eyeballs" pissed off leprachaun all over them. Lucky for all of us they decided it was wiser to move along.

Hey, Sloth-o. We were actually pleasant. We were going to an area that is a known free bivy spot (i.e., open to all). This guy acted like we should ask his permission to camp there; HE acted like a smartass from the get-go. Only when he got smart did Cavey cop a 'tude back. He realized who he was talking to and, I think, offered a peace offering. Most people are pretty cool when you come upon a bivy spot that is known; this guy was uptight.

Hey Cavey, I have been feeling like an animal as of late so I have been hiding in the federal forests killing fish and farting on wanna bes. I am back and I am ready to go.

go with the Handbook for S.U.R.V.I.V.A.L.

Cpt.Caveman said:

Sloth_Man said:

Since I'm a recovering southern californian (native of Seattle) ....

The native committee will have to have a meeting to discuss this.

Southern Califorians can never be Northwesterners, and People from the NW who move to S Cali are no longer local. wave.gif

AlpineK said:

Sloth_Man said:

Since I'm a recovering southern californian (native of Seattle) ....

The native committee will have to have a meeting to discuss this.

Southern Califorians can never be Northwesterners, and People from the NW who move to S Cali are no longer local. wave.gif

Don't Californicate smileysex5.gifWashington !! evils3d.gif