SEATTLE AREA BBQ

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave_Schuldt said:

OK GAPERS, I THREW DOWN $100 TO RESERVE SHELTER #1, THE SAME ONE WE HAD LAST TIME. It's next to the boat ramp. It has a fire place and grils. Power is 200' away.

This Thursday!!!

Can someone post the sign Thursday morning? I can drop it off at your place or make other arangements, mattp? Call me at 547-2633.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need food, charcoal and stoves.

Also a few $ to help with the cost would be nice.

Dave, have a great time at the BBQ...good job with the organization and all. I'd like to talk to you about something else. I'd like you to remove your auto-sig as many of us good Americans find it very offensive. I trust you'll do the right thing. Thanks, Dave wave.gif

trask said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

OK GAPERS, I THREW DOWN $100 TO RESERVE SHELTER #1, THE SAME ONE WE HAD LAST TIME. It's next to the boat ramp. It has a fire place and grils. Power is 200' away.

This Thursday!!!

Can someone post the sign Thursday morning? I can drop it off at your place or make other arangements, mattp? Call me at 547-2633.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need food, charcoal and stoves.

Also a few $ to help with the cost would be nice.

Dave, have a great time at the BBQ...good job with the organization and all. I'd like to talk to you about something else. I'd like you to remove your auto-sig as many of us good Americans find it very offensive. I trust you'll do the right thing. Thanks, Dave wave.gif

If you are offended by my views, TOUGH SHIT!

DEAL WITH IT!!!

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

obviously i meant 50% chance of me gracing teh BBQ with my attendance...

no! confused.gif really? rolleyes.gif

if you're looking for bribes, pm minx. evils3d.gif

girl, what are trying to do to me? confused.gif that child isn't worth bribing so far as i can tell hellno3d.gifevils3d.gif