MILF with hummer

glassgowkiss

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, googled it, hit a link, and got busted as my boss walked by my office with a bunch of sex shiz on my screen. blush.gif

Didn't even have time to get teh definition of the acronym. So without a lot of job-risking on my part, can someone here just post a definition for me (without links to non-work-safe pictures)? TIA

yelrotflmao.gif sorry much too warm in here for any type of shrinkage. so i touched a nerve, huh? oh yeah sorry about the mistake, your from the country that was colonized by wankers, much better than being a wanker. all i know about scotland i learned from trainspotting, please call me an ignorant stupid amerikan now.

wave.gifbigdrink.gif

Mr._Natural said:

yelrotflmao.gif sorry much too warm in here for any type of shrinkage. so i touched a nerve, huh? oh yeah sorry about the mistake, your from the country that was colonized by wankers, much better than being a wanker. all i know about scotland i learned from trainspotting, please call me an ignorand stupid amerikan now.

wave.gifbigdrink.gif

Since you learned everything about Scotland from Trainspotting, you'll know that we drink like fuck and don't need a reason to smash heads in. Here I was doing a service in letting someone know what a MILF is and you pipe in calling me a wanker. Perhaps it's because it reminds you of your own mum sucking your pubescent cock and you being ashamed cos you fucking liked it so much. To this day, whenever you jerk off with Playboy in hand you think of your mum giving you a hummer. Who's the fucking wanker now you incestuous little fuck stick?

the_finger.gif

JGowans said:

Mr._Natural said:

yelrotflmao.gif sorry much too warm in here for any type of shrinkage. so i touched a nerve, huh? oh yeah sorry about the mistake, your from the country that was colonized by wankers, much better than being a wanker. all i know about scotland i learned from trainspotting, please call me an ignorand stupid amerikan now.

wave.gifbigdrink.gif

Since you learned everything about Scotland from Trainspotting, you'll know that we drink like fuck and don't need a reason to smash heads in. Here I was doing a service in letting someone know what a MILF is and you pipe in calling me a wanker. Perhaps it's because it reminds you of your own mum sucking your pubescent cock and you being ashamed cos you fucking liked it so much. To this day, whenever you jerk off with Playboy in hand you think of your mum giving you a hummer. Who's the fucking wanker now you incestuous little fuck stick?

the_finger.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif