Squamish drinking event.

snoboy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

its never too HOT in the HOT tub!

Didn't you see the Saturday Night Live skit with Eddie Murphy as James Brown. I think he made it abundantly clear that it was, in fact, too HOT in the HOT tub. grin.gif

"Will it make me wet? Yeah. Will it make me sweat? Yeah. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, too hot in the hot tub!!!" rockband.gifrockband.gif

Paco said:

erik said:

its never too HOT in the HOT tub!

Didn't you see the Saturday Night Live skit with Eddie Murphy as James Brown. I think he made it abundantly clear that it was, in fact, too HOT in the HOT tub. grin.gif

"Will it make me wet? Yeah. Will it make me sweat? Yeah. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, too hot in the hot tub!!!" rockband.gifrockband.gif

I did see that and own it! It is one of my favorites! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

My original plan for the weekend got shot down, so I was pretty excited when Snoboy told me there was some hardcore jibbing going on up north.

I had to do some bullshit nonjibbing on Saturday morning, but as soon as I could I packed up my Jibmobile and headed north. I got to Squish in the late afternoon and called up Snoboy and told him I was at the base of the grand wall, and I was looking for some boulders to jib on. I ran in to Fern and after another 10 minutes Snoboy and TheLawGoddess showed up.

Snoboy knew where to find some cool jibbing on some of the boulders at the base of the Grand Wall, so we did that for a while, but soon we grew bored and decided that jibbing would be much better at the brewpub. We drove to the pub and ran into Paco and Fence Sitter who were both jibbing on the sidewalk infront of the Pub. After a while Dru showed up after a long day of hard core jibbing.

We drank beer, played darts and pool inside which was fun. While we were doing that Paco, FS, and TLG kept slipping out to the parking lot for some Jib sessions with there buddy Jack Daniels. This seemed to make them very happy. Eventually we got tired. I crashed at snoboy's place and Dru and the rest headed off for some more jibbing.

We all met up in the morning for breakfast. Paco seemed hungry but tired FS wasn't eating, and TLG looked a little green about the gills while she picked at her order of hash browns. I figured they had overdone the jibbing with JD the night before.

Snoboy and I figured they would be doing some lame jibbing, so we drove up to Whistler for some end of the season jibbing. Anyway we found some rad jibbing at the resort. One couloir in particular required some hard core jibbing to get into. We watch one unskilled jibber loose all his gear and go for a big ride when he blew his jib.

Fun Times.... Jib On!