Bellingham beer drinkink

glassgowkiss

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glassgowkiss said:

Wed. Jun 4 beer drinking, maybe 20:30 or 21? "Da Beaver"???? on State St- a chance for some sleazy college chicks with some big fake .....id's yelrotflmao.gif. For anybody wanting to kick my ass- here is your chance.

THE NAIL SPIKED BAT IS PACKED!!!

hahaha.gif

I WENT TO THE BEAVER TWICE. ONCE I WAS OKAY, THE 2ND TIME I DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEND.

glassgowkiss said:

Wed. Jun 4 beer drinking, maybe 20:30 or 21? "Da Beaver"???? on State St- a chance for some sleazy college chicks with some big fake .....id's yelrotflmao.gif. For anybody wanting to kick my ass- here is your chance.

I'ma gonna fuck you up boxing_smiley.gifyellaf.gif

saw Leighton seting up his mad-max wheel chair rockband.gif he'll be at "Da Beaver" on wed. I think he needs large dose of alcohol to speed up his recovery. bigdrink.gif

I am walking straight from werk aboot 20:30. so all of u hosers be there, e? (for all non-canadians it translates show up about 8:30 pm!) wave.gif

Edited by glassgowkiss

Dru said:

I'm gonna be bagging peaks Wed-Sat and unable to smuggle Layton his leafy green Canadian "painkiller".

In addition, any of you who are coming, please bring me your unfinished vicodin, percocets, hydrocodine, etc. I haven't had a pain killier in 2 weeks (cept for alcohol and sleeping pills).

I'm also up for hittin the bars everday of the week w/pretty much anyone. rockband.gif

360-756-6927

michael_layton said:

Dru said:

I'm gonna be bagging peaks Wed-Sat and unable to smuggle Layton his leafy green Canadian "painkiller".

In addition, any of you who are coming, please bring me your unfinished vicodin, percocets, hydrocodine, etc. I haven't had a pain killier in 2 weeks (cept for alcohol and sleeping pills).

I'm also up for hittin the bars everday of the week w/pretty much anyone. rockband.gif

360-756-6927

thumbs_up.gif Michael! Glad you made it back safe - I'll be buyin you that beer on Weds... bigdrink.gif