Bush and Powell are liars

Luna

erik said:

AMATUER POLYSCI

I LIKE IT!

SOOO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING FENCE? CLINTON LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REPEATEDLY ON NATIONAL TELEVISON ABOUT THE WAR IN KOSOVO??

WHAT ARE THE LIES??

YOU KNOW IN REALITY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLINTON AS HE IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT.

SO BUSH AND HIS CRONIES ARE STILL LIARS.

yes it does...i am saying that i am willing to admit that bush might have fucked up if he didn't know where th missiles were...but you are willing to say that clinton fucked up even tho we KNOW that his motives were not the ones that were broadcasted to the people of the U.S. who were funding the war....your right there is a difference...we know clinton lied about his war....but we dont know yet whether or not bush lied about his

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FENCE YOU STILL NOT HAVE LISTED A LIE.

JUST ADMIT THAT BUSH IS A LIAR. IT IS GLEARING OBVIOUS.

AND YOU KNOW THE NICE THING ABOUT ME? I DONT BELONG TO ANY OF YOUR SHITTY ASS POLITCAL PARTIES.

I JUST DONT LIKE LIARS GETTING OUR FAMILY/FRIENDS KILLED FOR PERSONAL ISSUES.

i did not mention a party did i? and i already did mention the lie...it is the sam ething that you are accusing bush of doing right now...that is deceiving the nation as to the motivations for the war.... clinton said that his motivation was freeing the ethnic albanians in the kosovar conflict (which was obviously false) ... this is exactly what you are accusing the current president of doing... again i never said even the names of any party, yet your mind is drawing conclusions in my words that are not there... read the posts for what they are....not what you wqnt them to be... i am not a pol. party either...i just can see a correlation and i am calling it out.

So Fence -

you refuse to address the point still. Did they or did they not say those things? Were those statements true or not? Trask at least throws up a smokescreen in saying the reports that discredited those statements must all have come from the liberal press (I'd have to do some research on this point but I beieve he is way wrong- I don't think it is only the liberal press that has said so and I don't think there is much doubt that there was no active nuclear weapons program, no purchase of weapons grade material form Africa, the aluminum tubes could not have been used for centrifuges, etc...).

Mattp. All of Luna's accusations are about WMD in one shape or another. Nothing she said can be conclusively shown to be a lie yet.

Two mobile WMD labs have been found. Dr. Germ was just nabbed in the last couple of days. New developments are being announced every day. As I've said, it's not over yet.

Bush lied about this war because he said we had evidence we never had. If we have the evidence (which would support the entire war effort), why would he be hiding it? Should we be trusting him after he has shown he's a liar?

"Leave no child behind"... only force them to cut 25 days off their school year because we're too busy funding a war we have no basis for.

vegetablebelay said:

Nothing she said can be conclusively shown to be a lie yet.

They lied because they made based statements on evidence that did not exist. The key words here are in the *past* tense. For the purposes of this argument, it doesn't matter that they're coming up with new evidence now. They said they had evidence that they did not have.

THEY STILL LIED THO.

THAT IS THE POINT THEY ARE LIARS.

BUSH AND HIS CABINET ARE LIARS.

THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

THEY PRESENTED FALISFIED AND FAKE INFORMATION TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

THEY ARE LIARS.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT IS OVER?

THEY STILL LIED, THAT IS THE ISSUE THAT THEY LIED.

LIES

LIES

LIES

LIES

LIES

LIES

BUSH AND HIS CABINET LIED THAT IS THE ISSUE HERE.

PLEASE ADDRESS THE ISSUE AT HAND.

THANKS!

wave.gif

vegetablebelay said:

So tell me who lied.

You're kidding, right? The administration line was that Iraq had all these weapons (biological and chemical), would soon have nuculear, was searching the world for bomb-grade material, was in line with Al Queda. And now?

Opps, well we'll just kick all those "facts" under the table. As Luna said, it was just propoganda

Fence_Sitter said:

Rainierwon said:

Situational ethics .

If you hate Clinton, then any way to discredit him goes .

If you hate Bush, he lies HIS ass off then his supporters turn a blind eye.

I find it funny that if a democrat lies, it's a horrible miscarriage of truth , but if a republican lies, then it's just for the "greater good" and people try to sweep it under the rug.

Remember Iran Contra?

Get a clue, this is the tip of the iceberg . pitty.gif

-jh

eat my cum rag you fuck...dont you see it goes both ways!?!? you fuck-heads do that same thing... wazzup.gif

Meeooowwgggrrrr looks like someone is sensitive, [read: maybe there is some truth to it if it bugs you this much] . Funny how some conservatives respond with hate and anger.

Its just a fact that it depends on who's ox is being gored. cantfocus.gif

-jh

mattp said:

Do any of you guys who think GW is great and Luna is bad question any of the following points:

1. In his State of the Union Address Bush said that Iraq had: "...up to 300,000 warheads, 500 tons of chemical weapons, 25000 liters of anthrax, 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin and an advanced nuclear weapons program."

2. At the UN, Powell stated that the US had clear evidence on the location of chemical weapons facilities.

3. At the UN, Powell stated that Iraq had bought those aluminum tubes for use in centrifuges to produce weapons grade material.

4. We also said they had tried to purchase weapons grade material from Niger for atom bombs.

5. At the UN, Powell showed pictures of a terrorist training camp on the Iran border?

6. Not one of the above has turned out to be true and all of these statements have turned out to be be based on false or misleading information that the President and the Pentagon either knew was incorrect or which they had ample reason to doubt at the time that they issued these statements?

Call me a cynic, but I think there is little doubt that they are deliberately trying to mislead the American public and the world.

If these do turn out to be lies, then I live in a very sad world. One man's agenda (Dubya) to rid Saddam (which I think should have been assasinated) lead to a loss of over 130 American lives and possibly several thousand Iraqis.

trask said:

Ursa_Eagle said:

Trask: You're ignoring the fact that THEY LIED

This is not about present or future. This is about past and actions that have already taken place.

as I've said before, PROVE IT

As I've said before, they've proven it by not providing the evidence they based their justification for war on.

mattp said:

So Fence -

you refuse to address the point still. Did they or did they not say those things? Were those statements true or not? Trask at least throws up a smokescreen in saying the reports that discredited those statements must all have come from the liberal press (I'd have to do some research on this point but I beieve he is way wrong- I don't think it is only the liberal press that has said so and I don't think there is much doubt that there was no active nuclear weapons program, no purchase of weapons grade material form Africa, the aluminum tubes could not have been used for centrifuges, etc...).

i did too address that point...i said that they are searching freaking huge country and have only been done wiht fighting for about a month now...you think that is ample time to search every square mile of a country that large? i think not...