Bush and Powell are liars

Luna

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Hey FDA shit-for-brains, ever consider the fact that they've found boo-coo WMD already, but for whatever reason, are not ready, willing or able to release the info. to the fucked up media and general public? You suck fruit.gif

Yes, that makes perfect sense. First it was: there's plenty of evidence of WMDs, but we can't tell you what it is. Then it's: we've found lots of WMDs, but we can't tell you what, where, or how many. That would at least be consistent, if nothing else ...

Yeah! That's right! I bet they found Buku WMD already but they can't tell us....because it would cause widespread panic and looting because....dun dun dun...they are currently ready to blow at undisclosed locations in every major city in the US and a few minor cities too shocked.gif.

I think that's justification enough to invade Iran AND Syria. RIGHT NOW!!!!! So we can avoid unimaginable loss of American lives!!! Anybody who disagrees with this is obviously in league with those bastards who are waiting with their dirty fingers on the triggers RIGHT NOW !!!!madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

mattp said:

Trask-

Are you among those who said that Clinton had to be impeached because he lied about getting a blow job?

I think Powell is an upstanding character. I have doubts that he would approve war and stay in the cabinet if he thought it was bogus.

I guess they'd keep those bio weapon trucks around to serve ice cream up or sumpin smirk.gif for a second use.

I guess Osama Bin Laden is fake too since we never found him. fruit.gif

mattp said:

Trask-

Are you among those who said that Clinton had to be impeached because he lied about getting a blow job?

Hell no. I was proud of the fucker for getting his knob cleaned. I thought he should quit for being such a TOOL in general. The fucker has absolutely NO morals. Either does his lesbian wife.

Situational ethics .

If you hate Clinton, then any way to discredit him goes .

If you hate Bush, he lies HIS ass off then his supporters turn a blind eye.

I find it funny that if a democrat lies, it's a horrible miscarriage of truth , but if a republican lies, then it's just for the "greater good" and people try to sweep it under the rug.

Remember Iran Contra?

Get a clue, this is the tip of the iceberg . pitty.gif

-jh

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

yelrotflmao.gif veggi, you and I both know that liberals are all premature ejaculators.

But is this better or worse than the republicans who can't get it up in the first place?

shocked.gif

(cough) Bob Dole (cough)

Rainierwon said:

Situational ethics .

If you hate Clinton, then any way to discredit him goes .

If you hate Bush, he lies HIS ass off then his supporters turn a blind eye.

I find it funny that if a democrat lies, it's a horrible miscarriage of truth , but if a republican lies, then it's just for the "greater good" and people try to sweep it under the rug.

Remember Iran Contra?

Get a clue, this is the tip of the iceberg . pitty.gif

-jh

eat my cum rag you fuck...dont you see it goes both ways!?!? you fuck-heads do that same thing... wazzup.gif