musical taste (or lack of it)

minx

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually depends on what artists I am into at the time, right now it would be the following, plus a few more I am sure...

Mindrot - Soul

Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness

Black Label Society - 1919 Eternal

Floyd - Wish you were here

sobo said:

Dark Side of the Moon

Wish You Were Here

The Wall

Momentary Lapse of Reason

Would you rank Momentary Lapse of Reason with the others you have listed? The Wall, WYWH, and DSOTM are all classics, then I think they stumbled on MLoR, it is not bad, but nowhere near as good as the others.

rr666 said:

sobo said:

Dark Side of the Moon

Wish You Were Here

The Wall

Would you rank Momentary Lapse of Reason with the others you have listed? The Wall, WYWH, and DSOTM are all classics, then I think they stumbled on MLoR, it is not bad, but nowhere near as good as the others.

I have a special affinity for the tunes "Signs of Life/Learning to Fly" and "Yet Another Movie" that causes me some internal pain not to include it with the others. Let's just say it stems from partners lost to time and fate.

For them... bigdrink.gif

..sobo

sobo said:

rr666 said:

sobo said:

Dark Side of the Moon

Wish You Were Here

The Wall

I have a special affinity for the tunes "Signs of Life/Learning to Fly" and "Yet Another Movie" that causes me some internal pain not to include it with the others. Let's just say it stems from partners lost to time and fate.

For them... bigdrink.gif

..sobo

bigdrink.gif

a fun thing to do is put a bunch of shitty cd's, u know like the backstreetboys nsyc and what not, in a cd case and leave it out some where and watch people go though it with the look of discuss... "what the f are these." then peceded to though then down as if they wasted their time in stealing them.

wirlwind said:

a fun thing to do is put a bunch of shitty cd's, u know like the backstreetboys nsyc and what not, in a cd case and leave it out some where and watch people go though it with the look of discuss... "what the f are these." then peceded to though then down as if they wasted their time in stealing them.

a brilliant idea but i doubt its success. even w/my weird yet oh so crappy taste in music the punks who stole my CDs didn't toss 'em.

really of all the stuff they stole what i want back the most are my sun glasses and my CDs madgo_ron.gif

E-rock said:

Toad the Wet Sprocket

Counting Crows

Alanis Morriset

Big Head Todd and the Monsters

Blues Traveller

I love punk rock!

Funny, If I ever found or stole CD's those are the ones that I would immediately throw away.

Built To Spill-"Ulitmate alternative Wavers" and "Perfect from now on"

Dj Shadow- Endtroducing

Mike Watt- Contemplating the Engine Room

Shins- "Oh Inverted World"

that's all I can think of for now.

Rubisa Patrol - Art Lande/Mark Isham

My Song - Keith Jarrett

Glow - Innocence Mission

Armed Forces - Elvis Costello

Martinis and Bikinis - Sam Phillips

Chicago Transit Authority - CTA (for side one alone)

Discipline - King Crimson

Eleven Tracks of Whack - Walter Becker

Basket of Light - Pentangle

Come to think of it, I've replaced all but two of these for one reason or another...