stupid topic

minx

kinda brought up by robs post to my friend in climbing partners and some drunken discussion this w/e.

a) how many married folks are allowed to climb w/partners of the opposite sex?

b) better or worse to be involved w/another climber?

c) what do you do if you find out your SO is a sport climber?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

minx said:

kinda brought up by robs post to my friend in climbing partners and some drunken discussion this w/e.

a) depends

b) better

c) good question.... perhaps counseling cantfocus.gifwink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

minx said:

Ain't an issue when the SO is the climbing partner.

Hellyeahsuperwaybetter! thumbs_up.gif

Rejoice, 'cause you're a sport climber, too! rockband.gif

wave.gif

a.) Don't have a husband, but because of Trask's reply, I think I would prefer my SO to not climb with other women.

b.) My relationships with guys who don't climb, don't last very long. I say it's better to be involved with a Climber. Most definately!

c.) No problem, I will just teach him to place pro. I am sure he'd change pretty quick to the trad side. Anyways, I have the correct "goods" to dangle in front of him, if he needs any convincing. Thanks Trask! bigdrink.gif

fruit.gif

Tangled_Up_In_Blue said:

a.) Don't have a husband, but because of Trask's reply, I think I would prefer my SO to not climb with other women.

b.) My relationships with guys who don't climb, don't last very long. I say it's better to be involved with a Climber. Most definately!

c.) No problem, I will just teach him to place pro. I am sure he'd change pretty quick to the trad side. Anyways, I have the correct "goods" to dangle in front of him, if he needs any convincing. Thanks Trask! bigdrink.gif

fruit.gif

A. not married

B. better date or marry a climber

C. person who climbs is better then someone who dosen't climb so I totaly agree with you on C

minx said:

ladies, ain't no ball and chain holdin me back!

i could care less about my squeeze being a climber, or not. all i need is a little grass on the field. thumbs_up.gif

if my fuckbuddy was a sport climber, she could still play with my nuts. the_finger.gifbigdrink.gif

minx said:

a) I think if I didn't trust my SO to climb with another chick then we'd have bigger problems to deal with

b) better to be with a climber

c) would make every attempt to corrupt them to the trad side of life

a) Trust: noun, (1) : a charge or duty imposed in faith or confidence or as a condition of some relationship (2) : something committed or entrusted to one to be used or cared for in the interest of another.

b) Duh!

c) As luke said to Darth Vader (aka Darth Sport Amazing) "I can feel the good in you... fight the Dark side!"

block2.jpg

Am I the only one that doesn't wont my SO to climb with me... Ok let me rephrase because she does, but there is no way she is going to belay me... I don't want her to let me hit the deck just because I called her a bitch the night before, and she is still pissed off about it(hypothetical)... I mean shit, women hold nasty grudges... eh?

wow Fejas, you have such a harsh view! I can't imagine that she'd be that vengeful! I don't like my ISO belaying me b/c he's got the attention span of a gnat but that's a whole different issue.

I could care less if an SO climbs w/persons of the opposite sex. Like someone else said, if i'm worried about that the relationship has bigger issues.

i just sorta like my space so i'm not sure having an SO that climbs is a good thing.

yeah that whole darkside thing...what are ya gonna do right?

a) Depends. If things are well in our relationship and I have been showering lots of attention upon my beloved then no problem. If not, hellno3d.gif

b) I think it would be better. My wife used to climb, with even the likes of Doug Ingersoll, but she got sick of all the spray, chestbeating and gear madness, so she supports my climbing but does not want to hear about it. rolleyes.gif

c) If she was sneaking sport climbing on the side it better not be with DFA boxing_smiley.gif