Arrghh!

DPS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, OK, OK! So, want to kick my butt. So a guy ask 13 stupid questions and he earn his own thread? I've been in school for 20 years and I get stupider each year. Just have alittle mercy and tell me how you all say such smart things. the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Edited by flatland

I apologize for using the term 'dumbass'. I hope I did not hurt your feelings. Your questions are all valid, however, I would expect someone who is planning to climb routes like Ptarmigan Ridge, Thin Red Line and Slesse to have their systems worked out. Your questions made it sound like you had your routes all picked out, now you just need to buy the gear and learn how to use it. I have done most of the routes you mentioned but it took me 10 years and many attempts before catching the right snow conditions and weather.

flute.

you still seem bent on that whole index thing.

anyone can hike up hill for days. but only real men can flash 5.6!

funny.

if i have not climbed your projects i will this summer and with 30 days cragging!

that way i can flash your 5.4 cruxes, with your old lady in my back pocket!

ha!

bigdrink.gif

flatland said:

specialed said:

If I had 70 days.....

Yosemite, Index, Stuart Range, Squamish, assorted alpine rock in western BC, Bugaboos, then Candian Rockies (Banff Jasper area) grin.gif

been there, done that

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif That's rich!!!!

Sorry I didn't know Alex Lowe was alive and living in Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went into hiding to escape all the attention. Maybe I haven't done all that. I have done Mt Si in the rain - solo . . . alpine style

I'm stuck in missouri, I'm from seattle. Now all my friends in Seattle are going to kick my butt because they'll know I'm flute man HCL.gif