erik

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you are all wrong

trask is a figment of our collective imaginations....

traks is an enigma that is fueled by spray, somewhat of a tweak computer virus that lives for the ultimate troll, and only is strengthened by spray, and threads like this.

feed the trask

mushsmile.gif

Mr._Natural said:

Until someone else meets trask I stand behind my evidenceless accusation. I have met Greg and I am sure he could pull it off if he tried. Could be the Cavedude too.

Why do you lie awake nights worrying about such things?

trask is trask is trask is trask is trask is trask is trask

ChrisT said:

Mr._Natural said:

Until someone else meets trask I stand behind my evidenceless accusation. I have met Greg and I am sure he could pull it off if he tried. Could be the Cavedude too.

Why do you lie awake nights worrying about such things?

trask is trask is trask is trask is trask is trask is trask

It actually came to me in a dream. I was thherefore sleeping. I sure do appreciate yur concern though.

HCL.gif

gapertimmy said:

i think trask should start up his own line of clothing and computer gear... the first set of products could be designed for the dedicated cyber sprayer: bath robes, easily wiped down keyboards, and other such spraycessories

TIMM@Y DONT FORGET THE BIBS!!

yellaf.gif

Mr._Natural said:

I have met trask, and can say that greg w is not trask. Although, in a certain light and with lots of alcohol, he might look as dashing as myself. cool.gifyellaf.gif

erik said:

gapertimmy said:

i think trask should start up his own line of clothing and computer gear... the first set of products could be designed for the dedicated cyber sprayer: bath robes, easily wiped down keyboards, and other such spraycessories

TIMM@Y DONT FORGET THE BIBS!!

yellaf.gif

and the USB ewe simulator