Weekend wetness

ChrisT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked him if anybody smacked him upside his mellon and he was like, "yeeeaah, what was that all about?" He said that you might want to take some lesson on how to flip somebody shit. yellaf.gif Craig wasn't all that happy with his results, didn't feel like he gained any real momentum the whole day.

Thanks for helping set routes and spending your free time working as a judge. It's all the volunteers that really help these comps run smooth. Some of those kids are simply amazing!

Hey Tex,

I've just been informed by the Dirtbag Standards Committee that, in accordance with offical DSC Rules & Regulations, your membership has been revoked for failing to sleep on the dirt at the Grasslands, eating a cooked meal, and stepping foot in a hottub while on a climbing trip!

Too bad you weren't there to defend yourself. He said you were working off your winter fat storage at Smith trying to keep up with him! J/K

All in all, it was a good weekend. Pretty amazing to watch some of those kids onsight V9-V10! Their fingers are so small and they weigh 90 lbs. I tried a few of the "easier" problems yesterday and was amazed at how hard those kids can climb!

jkrueger said:

Hey Tex,

I've just been informed by the Dirtbag Standards Committee that, in accordance with offical DSC Rules & Regulations, your membership has been revoked for failing to sleep on the dirt at the Grasslands, eating a cooked meal, and stepping foot in a hottub while on a climbing trip!

wazzup.gif

i second that revocation of his membership.....

fact#4

he mentions a girlfriend....

sorry kid!!!

we have standards....we looked beyond your snaffle fantasies but these new occurances are beyond over looking!

Had a good day at Smith on Sat climbing moderates with g-friend and friends. Was actually really good weather for climbing but after waking up to two inches of snow in sisters we decided not to climb on sun.

Staying in SIsters instead of the Grasslands? Not climbing cause there is snow on the ground? Amazing what a girlfriend can pursuade a hardman to do!!! yelrotflmao.gif

Too bad you weren't there to defend yourself. He said you were working off your winter fat storage at Smith trying to keep up with him! J/K

That's no lie, the boy hit that one right on the head. As soon as I teach him how to clean the anchors, I wont ever have to lead those runout itches again. yellaf.gif

ryland_moore said:

Had a good day at Smith on Sat climbing moderates with g-friend and friends. Was actually really good weather for climbing but after waking up to two inches of snow in sisters we decided not to climb on sun.

Staying in SIsters instead of the Grasslands? Not climbing cause there is snow on the ground? Amazing what a girlfriend can pursuade a hardman to do!!! yelrotflmao.gif

You missed the dialog that ensued at the base of Spiderman as Ivan and I were starting to climb it Saturday. The things we sacrifice for women.

By the way, there is a black old-style forged friend fixed about 15 feet off the ground on the first pitch. Anyone know what size the black is?

In addition to Spiderman, we ran into Drew and Jen over by Moscow. Cold but not as bad as Hood where there was about 8" of fresh powder on the ground when we woke up saturday morning.

a) I was being sarcastic and I'm usually not there by choice in those conditions

b) this could be applied to any mountain in the range

c) I climb other mountains and am quite sick of Mt. Hood, believe it or not. (but it is a great substitute for stairmaster as a midweek climb, no work missed!)

Dear Dirtbag Standards Committee,

I am outraged at the proposal that I be ousted this presigous organization. Just last year I was awarded the lifetime dirtbag groveling award which I cherish each day almost as much as my red aliens. The small duct-tape award sits right next to my most prized booty and chopped bolts.

I admit I slept indoors, ate hot meals, and made use of a hottub but I did so at no cost to myself (unless you include me whoring out my body for sexual favors and ropegunning all day). It is true I did make mention of the mythical climbing girlfriend. Just as my ground breaking research revealed the rare Beckey Alpine Snaffle to the world I am in search of the tamed version of the common alpine hooker -aka climbing girlfriend. I don't want to say anything until I am positive I have found this mythical creature (and Nat'l Geographic has my exclusive pics). You must have guile and dedication to trap this elusive creature. Both Ivan and Rbw both were in the presence of one of these "climbing gfs" but I'll bet that even they didn't get more than a glimse the elusive and shy creatures.

In short, I think the actions I displayed this weekend should be encouraged and edified for as a role model for our younger dirtbag members. I have not given up my db roots for the life of luxury. After all I did miss out on sipping on a little jack while freezing my ass off around a pile of burning palletes. I still have duct-tape on every piece of outer wear I own and I still eat yogurt with my finger. I urge you to reconsider your actions to kick me out of a your great organization.

Texplorer

Carpe Diem

dear tex,

your plea has been recieved and it under review at this moment. you certainly have valied points, but i would like to point out that as a true db you would have shared the booty and bootie with your compatriots!.

and we did not seem to recieve your cams in homage. please forward asap!

the committe!