asskicking Palestinian

lummox

the whole jessica lynch thing is bunk... pretty young soldier rescued from evil Arabs by her buddies... I mean c'mon, they pulled that op just to provide media with a feel good story for distraction from the "we killed a bunch of defenseless woman and children in a pickup truck" story.

it's the princess and the dragon thing. yellowsleep.gif

now if a team of Women soldiers rescued a male GI that would be news!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peter_Puget said:

OW -

Just to be clear I wasn't going off on her (Corrie) at all. BUT I was pointing something out to SC. Sometimes his BS spew inspires me to respond mostly because he seems to feel superior to others and think himself as some kind of saint. The others are just spewing trying to hook a fish.

PP

PP

I actually HATE SC. I can't say that about any other person. I hate his fucking guts.

trask said:

Peter_Puget said:

OW -

Just to be clear I wasn't going off on her (Corrie) at all. BUT I was pointing something out to SC. Sometimes his BS spew inspires me to respond mostly because he seems to feel superior to others and think himself as some kind of saint. The others are just spewing trying to hook a fish.

PP

PP

I actually HATE SC. I can't say that about any other person. I hate his fucking guts.

i admire SC's skill, he is better at what he does than necro is!!

even if he is a pro-bolting moondancer fruit.gif

Peter_Puget said:

SC

In spite of the best intentions she was a pawn being abused by others who in the final account don't give a damn about her. Here is a nice link that shows how her death was merely the beginning of a spin cycle. The link also fit into my recurrent theme of media bias. Her death is a tragedy.

Link

Without getting into the tendentious tautologies that you so often spew, let me simply ask what your enlightening post might add to this perfectly civil discussion we are having, pray tell?

Peter_Puget said:

Alpinek -

Were or your buddy the avatar "Kathy"? An avatar which specifically mocked a real person (dead) known to many on this site.

PP

Yes, but Catherine had been dead for a long time, and nobody was trying to make a political statement with Kathy.

trask said:

Peter_Puget said:

OW -

PP

PP

Dammit trask, I've never said this to you before, but I can't hold back any longer: I LOVE YOU.

sexual_chocolate said:

trask said:

Peter_Puget said:

OW -

PP

PP

Dammit trask, I've never said this to you before, but I can't hold back any longer: I LOVE YOU.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

I agree 100% with SC on this one. You guys shouldn't be trashtalking that girl. She may well have been one of those annoying loudmouthed liberal girls I knew so well at my college who looked for something to protest, but I'm sick of this spew about how she got what she deserved. Do you really think that? Do you really think she deserved to get steamrollered? Where all those students in Tiennamen a bunch of morons who deserved to be waxed? Yeah you've pushed my buttons on this one alright. Nice work. thumbs_down.gif

Dru said:

the whole jessica lynch thing is bunk... pretty young soldier rescued from evil Arabs by her buddies... I mean c'mon, they pulled that op just to provide media with a feel good story for distraction from the "we killed a bunch of defenseless woman and children in a pickup truck" story.

it's the princess and the dragon thing. yellowsleep.gif

now if a team of Women soldiers rescued a male GI that would be news!

I swear you must be the most cynical person I've ever "met" hahaha.gif

But, yeah, you're probably right. I do, however, think she was a rescue of opportunity considering they had her holed up in some hospital in a largely coallition controlled area.

Peter_Puget said:

I get it you were just mocking her personally. Even worse than political mocking you had no motive except the fun of personal insult.

PP

dead people are fun... they have booty and you can pose the body to make for funny photo! rolleyes.gif