asskicking Palestinian

lummox

iain said:

these internet brawls are hilarous. They always end with some jackass suggesting a duel or something.

yelrotflmao.gif

I should start a website dedicated to bringing folks together for duels stemming from internet trash talking. We could take bets, etc.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fairweather said:

I don't know you either prick. But if I'm ever in need on Mount Hood...stay the fuck away from me.

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't take political opinions into consideration when someone is injured and cold or dying. Actually I do know you, you were up on Leuthold's just last year. I remember you, you wore nepal extremes. Later.

kinda funny how them hoolywood types gave the best director little gold guy to a pedophile while simultaneously crying about injustice in the world. that shit might fly in rural arkansas, but I call bullshit. fucking gameboy is better than most of the movies coming out of that california hole.

the_finger.gif KILL & WASTE

I won't support any of that shit anymore. No movies, no network TV. Hollywood is a shit hole and most actors can suck my farts...transvestite bitches madgo_ron.gif Only Fox news and ESPN...oh yeah, and the Outdoor Channel for me.

This Saturday I'm going up to Baker to kill a deer and leave it to rot. the_finger.gif

I agree 100% with SC on this one. You guys shouldn't be trashtalking that girl. She may well have been one of those annoying loudmouthed liberal girls I knew so well at my college who looked for something to protest, but I'm sick of this spew about how she got what she deserved. Do you really think that? Do you really think she deserved to get steamrollered? Where all those students in Tiennamen a bunch of morons who deserved to be waxed? Yeah you've pushed my buttons on this one alright. Nice work.

Iain's post gets at the heart of this thread, and there really are some valid but juxtaposed views to this subject, IMO.

There are people who play important roles in history by being 'the grain of sand that irritates the oyster," to quote that old goat Ross Perot. They become the MLKs, the Ghandis, etc.

But on an individual/psychological level, the numbers of young people searching for causes is staggering. Our culture rewards the successful 'cause' person. But Americans definitely have a false sense of security about what can happen in other parts of the world, so we end up with situations like those Amy Biehl and Lori Berenson found themselves in. Totally different people, places, etc., but a common thread.

When I was at UT-Austin in the early 80s, a reporter for the school's daily crossed the border to do an 'expose' article about mistreatment of workers in Maquilladora plants. Eight hours later, after the local authorities reportedly 'interrogated' him with a cattle prod to his balls, this guy hustled back to Austin having learned, I assume, a life lesson.

I think as a culture we need to reward 'cause' people for good works, particularly done at home, instead of protests (particularly abroad). As a parent, I will be doing everything I can to urge my kids to act as polite guests while traveling, and to keep their wits about them...I hope and pray they'll listen to me.

Go ahead, let the spray fly.

iain said:

Fairweather said:

I don't know you either prick. But if I'm ever in need on Mount Hood...stay the fuck away from me.

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't take political opinions into consideration when someone is injured and cold or dying. Actually I do know you, you were up on Leuthold's just last year. I remember you, you wore nepal extremes. Later.

...just spray... and anyhow, I've proudly and successfully avoided helicopter rides for my entire 25 year climbing carreer. Those Nepal Extremes sucked! I'm back in my plastics! Sunshine route later this month. Peace. cool.gif