I Think I figured It Out!

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's up to people to determine what is really said and is easy to do by listening to the Pentagon Briefings instead of the riddled with errors and ill translated media glossing over."

Fine. By listening to what the Pentagon says might let us know what THEY say, but so what? You think that gives us any context or complete reality of the situation? (I'm sure you were just joking....)

And I'm sure the administration is a good place for accurate info. Any more shipments of Uranium on their way to Iraq? yellaf.gif

I'm telling ya, the plan I exposed at the start of this thread is pure genius! Compassionate Conservatism at work! (Necro, sometimes you have to slaughter people to save them. Get with the program.)

Attitude said:

Dru said:

trask said:

and don't call me your friend, Skoog, you prick.

!!! the avatars are gettin exposed all over the board today!!! moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif

remember what happened when Allison called Cobra Ray... shocked.gif

No, what happened? confused.gif

DUDE come on!!! keep up wink.gif

does any one have clif notes for attiude. he's been absent tongue.gif

Dru said:

trask said:

and don't call me your friend, Skoog, you prick.

!!! the avatars are gettin exposed all over the board today!!! moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif

remember what happened when Allison called Cobra Ray... shocked.gif

If Ray is Cobra, then he MUST be tomcat AND mikeadam. So, that means Trask is Allison and Attitude, and Allison is Minx, Climbergirl33, Muffy, Law Godess, AND Icegirl. Since Skoog is SC, Cracked is Peter Puget who is AlpineK. I'm Trask. It's all so CLEAR now!!

Necronomicon said:

If Ray is Cobra, then he MUST be tomcat AND mikeadam. So, that means Trask is Allison and Attitude, and Allison is Minx, Climbergirl33, Muffy, Law Godess, AND Icegirl. Since Skoog is SC, Cracked is Peter Puget who is AlpineK. I'm Trask. It's all so CLEAR now!!

So basically you're saying that this message board is simply one person talking to himself? hahaha.gif

Attitude said:

Necronomicon said:

So basically you're saying that this message board is simply one person talking to himself? hahaha.gif

no WONDER there is an Echo in here. I thought it was just because we were discussing fuel efficient cars rolleyes.gif