You know you've had a good day at Vantage...

catbirdseat

My two friends did encounter a human made problem while camping- a bunch of inconsiderate punks blasting hip hop from a portable radio for a good part of the night. Regarding AlpineK's comment about burning signs- shame on him. I don't have any objections to campfires as long as they are in safe established places and people don't gather firewood locally. If people would all lug it from home that's fine, but too many people go out and grub up all the sage brush to burn and that sucks.

moon.gifmoon.giffruit.giffruit.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The San Juan 21 Sailing fleet had a big bonfire of driftwood at the Oak Harbor Yacht Club a few years ago during our Wester National Championship regatta. This one 17 year old kid kept piling it higher and higher. The flames sored 20 ft in the air. Finally the fire department came and put an end to our fun. The 17 year old fellow carried the nickname "Sparky" ever after.

AlpineK said:

Yep, it seemed like such as good idea at the time, but I froze my ass off the next AM.

no big loss and no need to exaggerate, feck. that coat had "nazi" written all over it. george is fucking condoleeza, donald is sucking dick, and the snuff film rolls on and on and on. add your own harmony.

rat said:

AlpineK said:

Yep, it seemed like such as good idea at the time, but I froze my ass off the next AM.

no big loss and no need to exaggerate, feck. that coat had "nazi" written all over it. george is fucking condoleeza, donald is sucking dick, and the snuff film rolls on and on and on. add your own harmony.

I didn't think I was exaggerating Rat, and I don't miss the coat at all. I am glad you burned that fucking jacket of yours too.

Catbird Rat makes perfect sense to me.

Edited by AlpineK

Chuck, I have beat the ticket down there, Fred and I both got one. You can do it thru the mail, you have to buy one,send a copy of receipt, and bs to jugde and you may get droped. I told them I buy one every year, and a hunting and fishing license, which comes with permet. It was a week or too after you where to get new ones. Its worth a try.