• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Bronco

$47.00 Scholler pants at mec.ca

The Schoeller Dryskin tights on www.mec.ca are on sale for about $47.00 US. I ordered some other stuff so I don't know how much the shipping would be for just these guys, but, it's still pretty cheap.

They are good. I have two pairs. They look like long underwear, but they are comfy and they seem to stand up good.

snoboy said:

They are good. I have two pairs. They look like long underwear,

but people seem not to feel the need to walk around in them with a pair of shorts over top yellaf.gif

Dru said:

snoboy said:

They are good. I have two pairs. They look like long underwear,

but people seem not to feel the need to walk around in them with a pair of shorts over top yellaf.gif

Thank god! Can't believe that people think function over fashion is important.

its not that people think fashion more important than function

but that people think that if they wear shorts over skanky long underwear it makes them an experienced mountaineer rolleyes.gif

NEWSFLASH: you'd be better off wearing pants, than shorts over long underwear!!! tongue.gif

MEC doesn't ship about 99.9% of their shit to U.S. anymore. Fuck that. Mountain magic does though. Their online selection is limited but they've got good shit.

Dru said:

its not that people think fashion more important than function

but that people think that if they wear shorts over skanky long underwear it makes them an experienced mountaineer rolleyes.gif

Shorts cover the cameltoe.

And for most mountaineers, that's a good thing. yellaf.gif

As long as they don't clash with my Stihl hat, I don't care. Nobody's ever accused me of being a gooder dresser.

Doood, I do not see Schoeller pants for $47.00 anywhere at MEC. I did a search and checked all outdoor clothing and clearance. Provide specific link or you are a liar! I'm interested!!!!

Thanks for the link, but you would save very little. Polartec Powershield for 56 US bucks per meter! You need about 3 yards to make a jacket, so you would save nothing compared to Beyond, and save maybe 50 or 100 dollars compared to Arc'Teryx. And sewing takes a lot of time. Damn.

Attitude said:

They come in fawn....

....just like Trask. cantfocus.gif

Uh, correction...Trask cums in fawns...carry on.

the deals are on specific Schoeller fabrics in specific colours in their Spring Sale flyer. not Polartec rolleyes.gif