IS it Monday?

E-rock

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are still in hypersleep, actually. This is a computer generated dream state experience to give your body the impression of wakefulness. In actuality you are asleep and will remain so until your spacecraft reaches the outer moons of Jupiter. Good luck and God speed.

Greg_W said:

You are still in hypersleep, actually. This is a computer generated dream state experience to give your body the impression of wakefulness. In actuality you are asleep and will remain so until your spacecraft reaches the outer moons of Jupiter. Good luck and God speed.

Then why does it seem so real to me? Besides, speed is relative...

jkrueger said:

Greg_W said:

Then why does it seem so real to me? Besides, speed is relative...

It seems real because we have been able to optimize the correct dosages of psychotropic drugs and electronically enhanced images. Plus we have implanted several microchips near your eyes and ears.

iain said:

I hate this holiday. In 2nd grade an annoying kid started teasing me for not wearing green and tried to pinch me. I punched him in the face and went home for ice cream.

I love this holiday. I am Irish (like the Irish need an excuse to get drunk?) and this day in 1988 I was discharged from the Army after 4 years of indentured servitude.

God I am getting old.

Screw St. Paddy's day! Green Shmeen! BAH!!! i'm sick of it! Just another reason for the stores to decorate.

I'm going out for a beer tonight and it has nothing to do w/this blasted holiday. Cripes! maybe i should stay home just so no one mistakes my presence as participation. madgo_ron.gif

minx said:

Screw St. Paddy's day! Green Shmeen! BAH!!! i'm sick of it! Just another reason for the stores to decorate.

I'm going out for a beer tonight and it has nothing to do w/this blasted holiday. Cripes! maybe i should stay home just so no one mistakes my presence as participation. madgo_ron.gif

You could tease all the Tacoma boys by telling them you would like to get together for beers tomorrow and the not show up. hahaha.gif

AlpineK said:

minx said:

You could tease all the Tacoma boys by telling them you would like to get together for beers tomorrow and the not show up. hahaha.gif

i did that last week wink.gif i need something new

minx said:

A silent mouth is melodious.

IS it Monday?

Why yes, yes it is.

As for St P's day, try giving a burly 3 hour practical mineralogy final until 9:45pm on st. patrick's day. To compensate, I went out afterwards and got trashed with some of my students. :beer: Heck, even needed it after that. Who schedules finals, anyways? wazzup.gif

glen said:

IS it Monday?

Why yes, yes it is.

As for St P's day, try giving a burly 3 hour practical mineralogy final until 9:45pm on st. patrick's day. To compensate, I went out afterwards and got trashed with some of my students. :beer: Heck, even needed it after that. Who schedules finals, anyways? wazzup.gif

you teach mineralogy? shudder...crystallography...shudder...XRD..Dana...I'm going into relapse! yellaf.gif

it's pure torture is what it is. very interesting view into how things work, but purt torture nonetheless. cool trippy effects looking at mineral grains under crossed polars though. thumbs_up.gif

I remember my practical final in that course. I had two big drawers of minerals set in front of me, and the professor was free to ask me anything and everything about them for as long as he liked. ugh

iain said:

it's pure torture is what it is. very interesting view into how things work, but purt torture nonetheless. cool trippy effects looking at mineral grains under crossed polars though. thumbs_up.gif

I remember my practical final in that course. I had two big drawers of minerals set in front of me, and the professor was free to ask me anything and everything about them for as long as he liked. ugh

That would suck teriable... frown.gif