Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Dru said:

anigorilla.gif

not to mention chestbeating of secret ice and so on snaf.gif

It's so fucking secret I know where it's at! smirk.gif

so like the slide show you mean cantfocus.gifbigdrink.gif

yes that slideshow was so secret it never happened. It's great to see the haters that disguise themselves as friendly good people come out of the woodwork.

Do they even give grades in special ed?

"Sorry Dru, you didn't stay within the lines in your drawing, I'm going to have to give you a D."

"Arrrrrrrr Duuuuuurrrr Da Da Da Da I pee in your butt. Ea Ea Ea Eat some horsecock beyotch raabbabahhah timmaaaay livin a lie."

<evildudefromthematrix>But Dru, how are you going to use that icon if you can't post?</evildudefromthematrix>

jon said:

Do they even give grades in special ed?

"Sorry Dru, you didn't stay within the lines in your drawing, I'm going to have to give you a D."

"Arrrrrrrr Duuuuuurrrr Da Da Da Da I pee in your butt. Ea Ea Ea Eat some horsecock beyotch raabbabahhah timmaaaay livin a lie."

<evildudefromthematrix>But Dru, how are you going to use that icon if you can't post?</evildudefromthematrix>

jon admit it without the top 10 posters your site would be suck. no one would use the phrase snafflehound or horsecock or chestbeater or whatever. admit it! admit it! don't make me come down there and give ya a purple nurple. HCL.gifsnaf.gif

Just to be clear:

I'm NOT picking a fight with Caveman but the fact is that I don't think anybody has ever been banned or that a post has ever been erased because someone stated their view on ANY topic around here, unless their view was that they want to kick somebody's ass, or that faggots must die, or that it is funny to talk about raping little kids, or something like that. Consider the bolting arguments, the political discussions, or even the Rainier Speed Record thread -- I don't think any particular viewpoint has been targetted for mind control. Some whiners around here will argue that I or some other moderator exercises too heavy a hand. But the fact is you can post just about whatever you want, as long as you aren't rude about it.

Jon is right on when he says he doesn't understand how you guys passed special ed: the rules of civility here are really no different than they are in any social situation -- including your own living room. If you are talking to your climbing buddy about what gear you are going to bring on your next climb of Liberty Crack, you will tell your buddy #2 to shut up if they keep interrupting your discussion to talk about all the dingleberries in your butt crack or if they tell you that you are a dipshit because only dipshits would attempt that route in the first place. If that same buddy #2 then responds by turning up the music to prevent your planning your climb, or if he tells you that you can kiss his god damn ass, you will probably consider him rude and take corrective measures.

mattp said:

Just to be clear:

I'm NOT picking a fight with Caveman but the fact is that I don't think anybody has ever been banned or that a post has ever been erased because someone stated their view on ANY topic around here, unless their view was that they want to kick somebody's ass, or that faggots must die, or that it is funny to talk about raping little kids, or something like that. Consider the bolting arguments, the political discussions, or even the Rainier Speed Record thread -- I don't think any particular viewpoint has been targetted for mind control. Some whiners around here will argue that I or some other moderator exercises too heavy a hand. But the fact is you can post just about whatever you want, as long as you aren't rude about it.

Jon is right on when he says he doesn't understand how you guys passed special ed: the rules of civility here are really no different than they are in any social situation -- including your own living room. If you are talking to your climbing buddy about what gear you are going to bring on your next climb of Liberty Crack, you will tell your buddy #2 to shut up if they keep interrupting your discussion to talk about all the dingleberries in your butt crack or if they tell you that you are a dipshit because only dipshits would attempt that route in the first place. If that same buddy #2 then responds by turning up the music to prevent your planning your climb, or if he tells you that you can kiss his god damn ass, you will probably consider him rude and take corrective measures.

thats a nice preachy type stance but is not backed up by the evidence.

anyways your argument was already refuted by the moderator who locked "SPRAY DETRACTS FROM THIS SITE"

PS: snaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gifsnaf.gifHCL.gif