Round Trip Speed Record - NEW - 00:00:51

Dru

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow up, Drew. We have probably received more requests to moderate that thread than any other in the HX of CC.Com, save perhaps the Goran Kropp thread. You and your friends who think it is cool to piss on every topic in this board are not the only people in this world.

Ive got news for you Matt, that whole thread is spray, only Gator didnt know it when he posted it. What sort of "mystery evidence" do you think is gonna come forward now? The Lone Gunmen??

Your attempts to moderate it are arbitrary, and absurd. That is what draws my scorn. If you had ballz and stood by the principles you have expressed you'd delete the whole thing.

Dru said:

Ive got news for you Matt, that whole thread is spray, only Gator didnt know it when he posted it. What sort of "mystery evidence" do you think is gonna come forward now? The Lone Gunmen??

Your attempts to moderate it are arbitrary, and absurd. That is what draws my scorn. If you had ballz and stood by the principles you have expressed you'd delete the whole thing.

Dru, why don't you just lay down, kick your feet, and have a good cry. You'll feel better afterwards.

tantrum.jpg WHERE'S MY SNAFFLEHOUND!

On the Late Night with Conan O’Brien show, Conan wrapped up his interview with Alec Baldwin by asking about Clinton’s impeachment ordeal. Here is Baldwin’s reply:

"And I have come back from Africa to stained dressed and cigars and this and impeachment. I am thinking to myself, in other countries they are laughing at us 24 hours a day and I’m thinking to myself, if we were in other countries, we would all right now, all of us together, [starts to shout] all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families. [stands up, yelling] What is happening in this country? What is happening? UGHHH!"

“I think that people like the Howard Sterns, the Bill O'Reillys and to a lesser degree the bin Ladens of the world are making a horrible contribution [to society]. I'd like to trade O'Reilly for bin Laden. [O'Reilly] is a grumpy, self-loathing joke," Penn told the magazine.” yelrotflmao.gif

Off_White said:

Dru said:

Dru, why don't you just lay down, kick your feet, and have a good cry. You'll feel better afterwards.

tantrum.jpg WHERE'S MY SNAFFLEHOUND!

more like " cry.gif my entire validation of my existance is being questioned because someone posted a picture of a snafflehound on this thread and someone might actually realize that it is 10 pages of bullshit rolleyes.gif but perhaps if I moderate away the offending rodent picture no one else will realize cry.gif" snaf.gifsnaf.gif