France and its war record

Scott_J

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

"ACCORDING TO DRU & IAIN, US MILITARY PERSONNEL (Seals, Special Forces, Rangers et.al) ARE PUSSY'S AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT

"

What, you think we needed that paraphrased for us, ding-dong? cantfocus.gif Take your Cliff's Notes and go jump in the Sound.

Thankyou FDA for your thoughtful response. hahaha.gif Oh, and Iain, I forgot how tough you were and that you could breeze through that gravy "buds" training. HooRah

hartman_gets_in_the_face_of_a_ccna_recruit.jpg

"SOLDIER! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO EVERY MAN WHO EVER WORE CRAMPONS, GODAMMIT! YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST YOUR FORCED-BIVY-SHITTY-ANCHOR-NO-PRO-UNCONSOLIDATED-SLUSH-OVERHANGING-CHOCKSTONE-SQUEEZE-CHIMNEY-CHOSS-GULLY BITCHING AND GET ... YOUR ... SORRY ... ASS ... UP THAT SONOFABITCHING PIECE OF SHIT FROZEN-ASS MOUNTAINPOPSICLE BEFORE I SHOVE MY SONOFABITCHING SIZE TEN UP YOUR PANSIFIED CORNHOLE! D'YOU WANNA BE SHITTING SIZE TEN, SOLDIER? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! YOU ARE PATHETIC! REINHOLD MESSNER CRAPS BOLDER THAN YOU! MOVE, MAGGOT! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!"

HunterMixed.jpg

"Sir, yes sir!"

trask said:

FDA, you're a fucking disgrace to men everywhere. You wouldn't last a day in my world.

Sitting around at home, listening to music, surfing the internet, and fielding the occasional call about insurance? Yeah, sounds like a savage place. Antarctica and a jungle full of man-eating beasts all rolled into one hellish realm of misery. You're probably cracking a beer right now, aren't you, you hardcore suffermeister? hahaha.gif

[quote

ACCORDING TO DRU & IAIN, US MILITARY PERSONNEL (Seals, Special Forces, Rangers et.al) ARE PUSSY'S AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT

I've seen it, and alot of these guys are pussy's. I'll agree to that. But the SEALs? Have you ever seen one? Those guys are fuckin oak trees. I'm not talking about the ones going into BUDS. I mean the ones in the units. You can talk shit about the Army all day, (I know I do) but the SEALs are the baddest mofos around. And I ain't no pushover either, suckas. bigdrink.gifyellaf.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

trask said:

FDA, you're a fucking disgrace to men everywhere. You wouldn't last a day in my world.

Sitting around at home, listening to music, surfing the internet, and fielding the occasional call about insurance? Yeah, sounds like a savage place. Antarctica and a jungle full of man-eating beasts all rolled into one hellish realm of misery. You're probably cracking a beer right now, aren't you, you hardcore suffermeister? hahaha.gif

8-5 'bout right. after closing the sheet goes on.

specialed said:

For Five dollars, DFA will give you anything you want. smileysex5.gif

yellowsleep.gif

We're sorry! Your most recent attempt at 'Dis The Doctor' has resulted in a score of 2 on a scale of 100, placing you firmly in the category of 'Lobotomized Trask on a Glue Bender'. Thank you for playing, and please try harder next time.

Ta-ta! wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

hartman_gets_in_the_face_of_a_ccna_recruit.jpg

"SOLDIER! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO EVERY MAN WHO EVER WORE CRAMPONS, GODAMMIT! YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST YOUR FORCED-BIVY-SHITTY-ANCHOR-NO-PRO-UNCONSOLIDATED-SLUSH-OVERHANGING-CHOCKSTONE-SQUEEZE-CHIMNEY-CHOSS-GULLY BITCHING AND GET ... YOUR ... SORRY ... ASS ... UP THAT SONOFABITCHING PIECE OF SHIT FROZEN-ASS MOUNTAINPOPSICLE BEFORE I SHOVE MY SONOFABITCHING SIZE TEN UP YOUR PANSIFIED CORNHOLE! D'YOU WANNA BE SHITTING SIZE TEN, SOLDIER? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! YOU ARE PATHETIC! REINHOLD MESSNER CRAPS BOLDER THAN YOU! MOVE, MAGGOT! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!"

HunterMixed.jpg

"Sir, yes sir!"

You sound like Polish Bob!!

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

specialed said:

For Five dollars, DFA will give you anything you want. smileysex5.gif

yellowsleep.gif

We're sorry! Your most recent attempt at 'Dis The Doctor' has resulted in a score of 2 on a scale of 100, placing you firmly in the category of 'Lobotomized Trask on a Glue Bender'. Thank you for playing, and please try harder next time.

Ta-ta! wave.gif

Hey, not my fault if arrogant sport climbers remind me of cheap Vietnamese hookers. I could spell-out why, but I think the similarities are quite obvious. the_finger.gif