• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Bruce MacLachlan

New sport climbing guidebook (kickstarter campaign)

The plot thickens.  But it also reminds me why I prefer the lonesome brush to the crowded crags. :lmao:

Similar themes in threads on FB: access issues ignored, developers ignored, copyright issues ignored, safety issues ignored...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rad said:

Similar themes in threads on FB: access issues ignored, developers ignored, copyright issues ignored, safety issues ignored...

copyright issues?  like copying verbage from other guidebooks?

and the access issues?  Shouldn't the access should have been sorted out before any route development happens?

I suppose I could go on that thread but it sounds depressing.

8 hours ago, genepires said:

copyright issues?  like copying verbage from other guidebooks?

and the access issues?  Shouldn't the access should have been sorted out before any route development happens?

I suppose I could go on that thread but it sounds depressing.

It's all out there if you want to read it. Better to go slay powder while we have it...

Well, that provided 30 minutes of harmless entertainment. 

16 hours ago, underscore_child said:

I hope it didn't take 30 minutes for you to read that 17 post thread...:crosseye:

I'm slow.