Heres another great one.........Best Alpine toilets in the cascades!?

highclimb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanging belay on Zodiac, El Cap.

The haul bags with the pipebomb weren't up yet, so I had to just clip the ziploc to the anchor+ let my buddies deal with it while I lead the next pitch. Ahhh, I can still hear the screams today...

Opps- you said the Cascades- oh well...

The "outhouse" at the Wa Pass overlook is pretty impressive. Outside the Cascades, the most amazing outhouse I've been to was at the Vignettes Hut on the Haute Route in Switzerland. It is perched on the edge of a precipice, but you don't realize it's overhanging until you lift the seat. Looking through the hole, it's about 1500 ft of pure airtime! It will be a long time before that one piles up!

Pope, I thought you preferred to "release" in your sleeping bag or have you started using your fancy dancy Gore tex fag bag* (one piece suit) as well??

* This term invented by Mike Buda to describe yuppies decked out in their brand new MEC one-piecers heli-skiing at Whistler.

He's still CONUS saw him Friday nite...got a new shiney truck he was showing off...showed up at my house after I had gone to bed, heard door bell ring, none of friends ever use it...stuck my "friend" in my pants top and went to see who was at the door...saw a strange truck in the driveway...put one in the pipe...answered the door...It was Halling...

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:

OK, not the Cascades but a classic nonetheless, the saddle privy between the Grand and Middle Teton.

I'll second that...coiling a cobra while the sun sets over the Sawtooths in Idaho and people are sitting on the boulder over your left shoulder enjoying the same view is hard to beat.