The Hours Crawled By

catbirdseat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if your really in love you can tell your woman that you would rather commit mass murder than watch a chick flick.

It wasn't until we were pulling in to the theater parking lot that I was told the movie "was about three women". I remember thinking, "Oh, no, chick flick! What have I gotten myself into?"

Anyway, I must have scored big points for sitting through the whole thing, because she didn't bat an eyelash when I announced I was going to climb Hood on Friday.

I watched The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood this weekend and found it had much to say about love, life, and relationships. Perhaps some things in there were too close to home, but I felt myself moved (though not to tears) and able to view things through a shared perspective.

Sport-climber!

I watched The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood this weekend and found it had much to say about love, life, and relationships. Perhaps some things in there were too close to home, but I felt myself moved (though not to tears) and able to view things through a shared perspective.

Sport-climber!

Nope! Lead trad and sport at the same grade. I am a living contradiction, I know.