The Hours Crawled By

catbirdseat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you smoking non-GMO cigarettes? Cause that genetic-manipulation shit is bad for you. Just ask the Europeans bout that. No way would any health-conscious froggy be eating some Mansanto corn mush with the morning Gauloises. And their longer lifespans prove my point.

The Missus dragged me in to the cinema to watch Nichole Kidman and Meryl Streep in The Hours. <snipped> It was about a bunch of clinically depressed women with lesbian tendencies who wore anquished looks on their faces for TWO HOURS frown.gif. If I had had a gun with me in the theater, I might have shot myself. Excuse me while I go pop a couple Prozac...

I feel your pain, brother. I barely made it thru the Vagina Monologues awhile back, myself. I had to go out to the lobby a couple of times to deal with it all.

I did. It was when one of the performers was about 5 minutes into the C-U-N-T chant that I felt compelled to take a breather. Thank goodness I got back for the last hurrah when another performer simulated about 30 different kinds of orgasms.

I'm still undecided about whether I got any net enjoyment out experience or not.

From the movie Love Story "being in love means never having to say your sorry." Or at least so I've heard cause I've only read the Mad Magazine version of the movie.

Maybe if your really in love you can tell your woman that you would rather commit mass murder than watch a chick flick.