From a marine in Bosnia

glacierdog

If you like it so much you should use capital letters. Ah -the ole witless argument, can't say nothin wrong 'bout my country or uz a pinko. Democracy is questioning, not just swallowing the crap they throw at you in the media blitz. Just not gullible.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like it so much you should use capital letters. Ah -the ole witless argument, can't say nothin wrong 'bout my country or uz a pinko. Democracy is questioning, not just swallowing the crap they throw at you in the media blitz. Just not gullible.

Luna I was only arguing part of your comments and should have included necronomicons moslty. My fault. I dont think there is anything wrong with having an opinion. Questioning is good.

Some of your comments are not really about america but more about the repub party aren't they. smirk.gif

Talk about witless. Well I wont go there. Yet.

"You really ought to take Cavey's advice and move the fuck outta our country if this is the way you really feel."

Ah, isn't it his country too. Isn't that what you're all fighting for, the right to say what you want and be who you wanna be, or is that just a load of spray too?

Not Trolling! Serious Question.

Mr. Cavey -

Ok- ignoring Greg's less insightfull comment - here's what I mean. It doesn't matter what political group is in power, you need to keep an eye on them and call their BS. When Clinton sent that cruise missle into the medicine factory what happened? Nothing much. It was oops, well we had good inteligence. It's always put forth in the media (US anyway) that the US has good intentions dang it, but sometimes things get messy. Watch out when they say "national interests" . Whose is that? Yours? Mine? Hardly most of the time. Think, Think, think

Mr. Cavey -

Ok- ignoring Greg's less insightfull comment - here's what I mean. It doesn't matter what political group is in power, you need to keep an eye on them and call their BS. When Clinton sent that cruise missle into the medicine factory what happened? Nothing much. It was oops, well we had good inteligence. It's always put forth in the media (US anyway) that the US has good intentions dang it, but sometimes things get messy. Watch out when they say "national interests" . Whose is that? Yours? Mine? Hardly most of the time. Think, Think, think

Personally I am down for cruise missiles into factories if the people wanna hide next to them. Then they might get the message we mean business.

I am thinking. But I am also entitled to my opinoins as well. I dont crap on the whole US with whimsical statements impying I am going to wipe with the flag etc. when clinton or anyone like him fucks up.

Caveman,

before you say that sending cruise missiles into factories is a good thing, make sure that you know what the situation was. It is pretty well documented that the pharmaceuticals plant in Sudan was not a chemical weapons factory. We had bad intelliegence and we messed up. The effect of this mistake is that hundreds of thousands of people are dying of preventable diseases. Does the US have a responsibility to make up for mistakes any less than any other country?

A quote I heard once that really stuck with me was along the lines of, "many in the world do not hate the US for its values, but rather when the US departs from its values"

Caveman,

before you say that sending cruise missiles into factories is a good thing, make sure that you know what the situation was. It is pretty well documented that the pharmaceuticals plant in Sudan was not a chemical weapons factory. We had bad intelliegence and we messed up. The effect of this mistake is that hundreds of thousands of people are dying of preventable diseases. Does the US have a responsibility to make up for mistakes any less than any other country?

A quote I heard once that really stuck with me was along the lines of, "many in the world do not hate the US for its values, but rather when the US departs from its values"

I dont really care. But I doubt hundreds of thousands are dead because of this one "mistake". smirk.gif

How do you make up for errors like that. You cant. Just roll with the punches and move on learn from it. Maybe someone in Sudan should get their head out of ass and take some action then.

You are right...in fact..."We Cannot Proceed!" ooo.gif

And Luna's posts aren't showing up on the "Recent Posts" search. ???

I smell a rat maybe? Or is this normal for newbies

EDIT: And now they are... Oh well, whatever.

Edited by snoboy

That’s one opinion I suppose. But why do we keep mucking around we’re not wanted? That money could be spent on better causes. Back in the 60’s the world had a different view of America. Back then we spent about 2% of foreign aid in World Health Programs, US AID, agriculture, engineering, etc. Now non-military spending around the world for the US is about .02%. So more and more they see us as some type of occupying force or the backers of repressive regimes. Israel is a good example. We spout the democracy thing, wave the flag, and then bomb the shit outta people or support their non-democratic governments. Oh that’s right – it’s in our “national interest”

You right-wing twats sure got your tits in a twist over that, didn't you? And you talk about liberal whiners ... please. Go piss up a flagpole, you dinx. Just don't get any on your precious rag, of course; wouldn't want to rinse any of the blood out of it and stain the precious lily white!

moon.gif

"good bye America,

fuck you America!"

rockband.gif

I'll tell ya what DFA, troll or not, the anti-American shit you spew ain't cuttin it much anymore. You really ought to take Cavey's advice and move the fuck outta our country if this is the way you really feel.

All the way trask. Really, if you're going to bitch about something in the United States, take a trip overseas. Spend some time in Thailand. Here, there are so many people with different opinions WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE THEM, that there is always reform occuring. We are a constantly evolving country, and that is why we are strong. So bitch about the government all you want. The fact is, without Uncle Sam looking out for all you spoiled, whiney little shits, you would be speaking another fucking language. pitty.gif