ATTENTION CC.COM READERS

JoshK

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday's trip is not my idea, so it shall remain a mystery to you. To me, it shall remain wet. Weather on Saturday is probably going to be worse than last Saturday but thankfully the mountain in question will be less involved. There's a trail all the way to the top. No, it's not Mt. Si.

I'll be honest, I love the winter, but after this piece of crap that we call winter,

frust.gif nice all-or-nothing attitude. why don't you quit your bitchin' and find a way to enjoy what you got.

(klenke, just do a search for graemlins and you'll find plenty to put in your cage.)

No shit. Go climbing, kayaking, canoing, backpacking, wine tasting, beach walking, whale watching, hang gliding, muff diving. There's all kinds of good shiz to do this winter. Quit whining!

I'll be honest, I love the winter, but after this piece of crap that we call winter,

frust.gif nice all-or-nothing attitude. why don't you quit your bitchin' and find a way to enjoy what you got.

(klenke, just do a search for graemlins and you'll find plenty to put in your cage.)

No shit. Go climbing, kayaking, canoing, backpacking, wine tasting, beach walking, whale watching, hang gliding, muff diving. There's all kinds of good shiz to do this winter. Quit whining!

If you're in PDX, there is a huge Port tasting event this coming Tuesday. 25 bucks gets you in, with a portion of the proceeds going to a worthy charity, and you are then free to taste any of over a hundred varieties. Nice. cool.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gif

Huh? There's no snow, no ice, no cold, no sun, no warm, only 50 degree RAIN!!!!!!!!!!! What is there to enjoy? The rain and relatively warm temps??? This sucks! I haven't swung my tools in two weeks!

12cm in the last 24 hours where I am. smile.gif That's enjoyable in my books.