PM's aren't private

Scott_J

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is Jon and Timmy never guaranteed us any privacy when we signed up for this board. This ain't hotmail. It's their bbs and they can do whatever the hell they like with it. That said, I think they are terrific hosts. Long live cc.com! smile.gif

I agree. We should make everyone believe that all "private messages" are just private smirk.gif Then we should call people morons that dont even criticize us. bigdrink.gif

Maybe you should reread the messages in your sent box sent to me. bigdrink.gif

You are right. I am soo evil. I am a bad man, a bad person that is reading messages or something. Anything I say must be incorrect smirk.gif Let me check internet boxes to see if I am an evil person. I'll give a report shortly. I am so evil people dont beleive a word I say, it is all about lies and deception. bigdrink.gif

OK, so, back to the important point here, for those of us who haven't been on this board for a while...what is the amber incident, and WHO IS THAT HOT CHICK POSTED ON THE 1ST PAGE OF THIS POST??

Amber was the best troll ever .. especially when the evildooer publicly posted all the drooling pm's she got in response.

richard floggin

where ya been lately numbnutz?

don't press the issue, trust me, you don't want to know

Been laying low, Nazi Nerd hit man from CC.com has been trying to off me for being outspoken about freedom on this here board.

Got a neo hair cut ,put names of Rap bands in the back window of the SUV, went on a road trip to socal to shake the mutha.

Those Nerds can't take the sunshine you know that whit skin melts when hit with UV rays

Amber, pictured above, was probably one of the best trolls ever. I figured out the thing was all a hoax right away and just laughed my ass off as all the hornballs made asses of themselves. I think the Amber eventually posted the PMs she got, although I believe the thread no longer exists, at least I could find it. Funny shit.

Check it. I don't want to keep saying this but I will. Every time you type on the computer, send an email, talk on the phone, whatever, someone could potentially be spying on you. Other websites that run message boards, the same thing, the people who run the site have access to every bit of information that is stored on the server. Some websites try to extract as much information of your computer as they can WITHOUT you knowing. Maybe this is a wakeup call to some, but that is the ugly reality of the digital lifestyle.