KKKKK

kevbone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev was a little puzzled by why I got pissed. The reason is this:

Do not drag content from the TR forum over to spray for the purposes of making fun of those who have the balls (or necessary female gumption) to post a TR. It sets a bad precedent. Maybe KKKKK is thick skinned enough to blow it off, but it will discourage people from posting TRs if they aren't as thick skinned.

Thanks. And no, I won't ban Kevbone. Not until someone gives me $2000.

Fuck off Kev, at least he contributes to the TR forum. You on the other hand, are the person that most people would like to see banned for life. (I get almost daily requests, I am completely serious). So STFU.

are u seriously serious?

what's wrong with not wanting to whore yourself out? trip reports are great but jeez porter, don't be such a fucking tool. even in my days when i was sending everyhting i could possibly get my hands on i would have never posted a trip report, i think myspace is better suited for self promotion anyway.

...... trip reports are great but jeez porter, don't be such a fucking tool. even in my days when i was sending everyhting i could possibly get my hands on i would have never posted a trip report, i think myspace is better suited for self promotion anyway.

Huh? Who keeps posting pics of you on Space Andrew? LOL!! :lmao:

Personally, I like to read TR, reading about climbs is the next best thing to doing them, and in fact, planning on doing a route, and learning the snow conditions from some other poor soul who got their car stuck in the snow is better than getting stuck yourself IMO.

_________________________________________________________________-

Kev was a little puzzled by why I got pissed. The reason is this:

Do not drag content from the TR forum over to spray for the purposes of making fun of those who have the balls (or necessary female gumption) to post a TR. It sets a bad precedent. Maybe KKKKK is thick skinned enough to blow it off, but it will discourage people from posting TRs if they aren't as thick skinned.

Thanks. And no, I won't ban Kevbone. Not until someone gives me $2000.

I didn't know this and appreciate the heads up on it. Should I stop posting my own TR's in spray then? Cause I like it that way.....but that's me and I'm strange. Glad you didn't ban the bone Porter, dude has a good heart, even if sometimes....sigh......

Warm regards to all

:wave:

summit of Liberty Bell Ivan.

I am sure KKKKK is a good guy. We like alot of the same music. Remember....this is spray and fair game. Right?

Porter. Bill Coe had a good question..... if the TR is originally posted in spray....it is fair game?

...... trip reports are great but jeez porter, don't be such a fucking tool. even in my days when i was sending everyhting i could possibly get my hands on i would have never posted a trip report, i think myspace is better suited for self promotion anyway.

Huh?

What pink is trying to say is trip reports are awesome and we all like to read and see the picture. But at the end of the day its pure spray...."hey look at me....look what I climbed". This is not a bad thing, like I said we all like to look at picture of people climbing. Lets just call a spade a spade.

Fuck off Kev, at least he contributes to the TR forum. You on the other hand, are the person that most people would like to see banned for life. (I get almost daily requests, I am completely serious). So STFU.

I fart intensely thinking of your face close to my ass.

Hypocrit.