Opinons needed thread NSFW

billcoe

Need your help and ideas to name this route. Adam spent lots of time cleaning this line which he led ground up Saturday in fine style. Here he is taking a 2nd victory toprope lap, sans shoes and chalkbag while buddy Jesse who accompanied us took these great tasteless tasteful art photos. We need your suggestions with a name as my suggestion of "Dirty Crack" was not well received for obvious reasons. :)

What do you have for a route name?

Adam_on_the_2nd_lap_90.jpg

You can tell from the 3 layers of clothes I have on that it was colder than a witches ti**y out, snow was still on the ground. Just an inspired thing I guess. These guys are OFF THE HOOK funny! Both of their wive's are not around for what ever reason so it was play time. I was laughing my ass off all day long at one thing or another. Wore and old man out I'll tell ya.

Adam_and_Bill_on_the_2nd_lap_6_back_on_ground.jpg

Damn I look old there. This thing just happened so quick. One moment we're discussing the stone nudes calender Link which morphed into something which might have resembled this conversation but I wasn't paying much attention:

Dude 1: "They're always girls"

Dude 2: "Gorgeous too"

Dude 1 or 3 "How come guys don't do that?"

Other dude "Chicken I guess"

"Hey, I'm not chicken" :provoke:

"Uhh, sure dude".............. whoosh, off go the clothes!

Jesse: "Awesome!.... I'm taking pictures"

I'm like WTF? :shock: Huh? :shock: Not even shoes? OK, on belay (check your own knot). :noway:

ps, real nice line. It's a total gear route,@ 90-100', no bolts on it or on top @ 5.7, I suspect within a year or 2, it will be the most popular easy and safe gear route in the PDX metro area.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I sign up??

:grin:

Just start a thread with Adams pics here on it and then open it up and ask for submissions. Get a bunch of your girlfriends and GF climber types together to get dudes to submit and to talk over the fine points of the art....Maybe put it on spray so people can open up and talk raunchy:-) Guys love to show it. Pretty soon, it'll be hot and cold naked pics of Fabio, Rob Lowe, Adam here and perhaps even the infamous man of mystery and star of Romance novels "Jake Porter".

The young man taking these pictures would I'm sure be classified as "Hot" by any woman who would look at him (if you could talk him into posting a pic), and could probably model any agency he walked into. 6'2", 175 lbs, hard as a rock. (body I mean) For me, at 54 I look like a marshmallow, so no one wants to see me naked but my wife...and even then..... :lmao:

:wave: