Dog leashes

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I have used that device for solo climbing. I just clip a biner through the plastic handle and attach it to an anchor and clip the hook on a gear loop on the back of my harness. I like it cause it feeds nicely as I move up. I haven't taken anything more than a 10 foot fall so I can't attest to its strength in a real wipper. When you want to stop and add pro, you just push this little button thingy and it automatically locks off. If you use it for your dog, just don't tie it to your bumper and forget your dog's on the other end and drive off. I think Chevy Chase got arrested for doing that!

PS: you can use it with mittens, but gloves are better. Try to get ones with leather palms, they are much better.

Edited by David_Parker

Thank you for your concise and informative reply to the Doctor's query. Some other people around here just never take anything seriously, and find that they need to ridicule everything that gets posted, regardless of how serious it is, but it's nice to know that not everyone is a big, dumb jerk.

Toodle-oo,

Dr. Flash Amazing