Scott_J

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Sisu, merry Christmas...the UP's getting hit with snow good this season, i remember skiing to school many a time as a kid, and as a college student...skiing on top of the banks, over the sidewalks, or in the roads when it was just foul out!

"Santa got run over by his reindeer..." Da Yoopers

well i cant be un-PC!!!!! ooo.gif sersiously though...i went backto see my old track coach the other day...and he said they aren't even allowed to say it or something like that...what's up? thisis the U.S. not afghanistan! though they have no problem saying happy kwanzaa or anyother that shit...whuddup?

Merry Christmas, etc.

Stay out of trouble, don't eat too much, be nice to your relatives, don't drink too much spiked egg nog and shoot anybody (you know who you are), don't slip and fall on the ice, watch out for falling reindeer shit, and fucking enjoy yourselves, for cryin' out loud. Bonus points if you go climbing!

Peace and stuff,

Dr. Flash "outta here for now" Amazing

Later, folks---I'm off for 10 days to an eastern-Canadian Christmas in the Laurentiens.

I was going to say something serious about the holidays. About telling your old parents that you love them (because eventually you don't know how many more holidays you'll be with them). And I was going to say do something really nice for your wife or husband or sig other---not a present from the store, but spend time doing something they want to do. And I was going to say that if you've got young kids, try to soak up every moment of that unquestioning love and wonder, and forgive them when they freak out on sugar by suppertime on Christmas day.

Nah, if I said that, you'd just spray all over it and say I was a softie. moon.gifmadgo_ron.gifhahaha.gifmadgo_ron.gif Have a merry Christmas!

Fill glass half full with egg nog

Open rum bottle.

Sample rum to ensure quality

Fill glass rest of way up with Rum

If you do it right, rum will floaton top of eggnog and will not mix

Drink rum

Repeat

Thisway you never have to drink eggnog anyways. Who the hell mixes egg with milk for a drink anyways? Its like drinking French Toast batter!!! crazy.gif

NB for Americans: Egg nog in French is "Lait du poulet", or Milk of the Chicken shocked.gif