WTF?

glassgowkiss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure they are not experienced and have a greater chance of making a poor film or needing to get rescued, but why the hate?

glass half full - these are young pups eager to get out and push themselves. why not congratulate them on there gumption?

but odds in vegas of them getting enough money are slim to none.

sure they are not experienced and have a greater chance of making a poor film or needing to get rescued, but why the hate?

glass half full - these are young pups eager to get out and push themselves. why not congratulate them on there gumption?

but odds in vegas of them getting enough money are slim to none.

I think kickstarter is cool and some very interesting ventures were started in the past couple of years, so I see this as bad form. I think crowding sites like this, by promoting bullshit (like this abortion climb and film project) is lame and will turn people off from funding some legit stuff. This is nothing, but pure fraud.

Notice in this extraordinary high price tag is the equipment, that most of us (normal climbers) already own- like down jacket, good sleeping bag or a pair of crampons. Why the fuck can't they be just honest and say: "we want you to pay for our vacation?" Hell, even I would pledge 5 bucks.

:tup: Many a story has been told, pics and videos taken, and asses kicked at under 20,000' in the lower 48 for cheap. In the Cascades it can be less than 10,000'. 50% discount.

Edited by matt_warfield

A couple newbies with zero filming and big range climbing experience going up the easiest route! Must be a great documentary- rally looking forward to seeing the footage- NOT! Get a clue wankers!

What a fucking joke!

How about you don't watch it you judgmental prick. God damn......

how about you develop brain you fucking clowpunch? get back on your meds.

kbone i bet you could start a kickstarter for your metalhead guitar wanking and there's guys dumb enough out there to kick you $5 or $10. it could keep you in picks if nothing else

Yeah, go boner! a campaign on kickstarter- I can't play anything, but I want you to buy me the whole drum kit, base, guitar, mikes and amps!

kbone i bet you could start a kickstarter for your metalhead guitar wanking and there's guys dumb enough out there to kick you $5 or $10. it could keep you in picks if nothing else

Yeah, go boner! a campaign on kickstarter- I can't play anything, but I want you to buy me the whole drum kit, base, guitar, mikes and amps!

these guy's only got 46 bucks, why are you so bent?

yeah, I have never been to Hawaii. I am going to produce a surfing documentary, but i need surf gear and someone to pay my flight and stay there. Also I will need a water housing for my camera. I can swim in a pool, but i have never been swimming in open water. anyone wants to donate 10K?

Pftt, Hawaii... I'm going to the moon. I'm not good at math but I got a sweet new smart phone. I only need 100 sponsors at $10k each and I can put the rest on my student loans.

yeah, I have never been to Hawaii. I am going to produce a surfing documentary, but i need surf gear and someone to pay my flight and stay there. Also I will need a water housing for my camera. I can swim in a pool, but i have never been swimming in open water. anyone wants to donate 10K?

If you can get someone to pay for you then great. Is that not capitalism at its finest?