RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why having snipers out during a high profile event is a big deal. I think you would be surprised by how often this happens. Now, they being Army snipers might be odd; possible violation of the posse comitatus act. Sure they were National Guard or someone else?

They were Army. Not guard. High profile Event? The only thing high profile happening that day was the execution of Martin Luther King right at his hotel room. Witnessed and photographed by the Army then they got the hell out of there. You don't find that odd?

How about that they never mentioned their presence after the murder. They had pictures and were witnesses and didn't say a damned thing about it. This came out 30 years later. Not coming forward is a crime in and of itself.

Tell you what, PM me your mailing address or a PO Box and I'll send you a copy of this book and then tell me what you think afterwards. I can't do it justice, they had over 70 witnesses testifying at the trial.

funny that tiny-ass modern switzerland w/ a total population less than new york city still has 26 seperate states :)

and four official languages

and a pocket-knife w/ 327 different functions? :)

An army knife and no army! :-)

actually, according to my recent and exhaustive wikipedia research, they do indeed have an army (and an air force and navy), but only 5% of the force is professional, the rest being conscript, and the whole lot of them storing their weapons in their homes! (surely that can't include the f-18 pictured though?) :grin:

What evidence do yo have that the government was behind 9/11; besides being inept?

What makes you think that I think that our government was behind it? I dont have all the answers just like you dont.

Where is your evidence that corroborates what we were all told? You and I were not on those planes....so really neither of us know shit. Am I supposed to believe the news? They are nothing more than unofficial wing of the government. They tell us what they are told to tell us. Am I supposed to believe the CIA which is notorious for lying twisting shit around. I think not.

You and I got our information from the same place. We were both told what to believe. You from your boss / military and me from the paper / web/ news. At the end of the day....you will believe what you want and I what I want.

IMO there are way too many holes to what we were told to be true to actually be true. The biggest evidence that I have is 10 years of war, thousands dead and huge sums of money for oil and contracts. All the other shit is a smoke screen for that.

OBL was a patsy. IMO. Since you have never met him and neither have I.....your information is no better than mine.

OBL was a patsy. IMO. Since you have never met him and neither have I.....your information is no better than mine.

I've never been on the moon, and neither have you, so how do you know it's NOT made of green cheese??? Answer me that! Your information is no better than mine.

:lmao:

I've never been on the moon, and neither have you, so how do you know it's NOT made of green cheese??? Answer me that! Your information is no better than mine.

I've never met Hitler, and neither have you, so how do we know he murdered 6 million Jews? Your information is no better than mine!

How did we get to the moon? I thought we were talking about 9/11. Keep on track Mr. ADD

With all that is going on in the middle east now I can see why it is hard to imagine why they would want to fly planes into and blow up our buildings. The CIA, knowing how successful the iPhone 5 was going to be, thankfully had the foresight trick us into invading Afghanistan for their lithium supply.

With all that is going on in the middle east now I can see why it is hard to imagine why they would want to fly planes into and blow up our buildings. The CIA, knowing how successful the iPhone 5 was going to be, thankfully had the foresight trick us into invading Afghanistan for their lithium supply.

You know...this really makes me sad!

I'm so happy, because today I found my friends.

Did you actually SEE the rockets land on the moon? How do you even know they did? Maybe they actually landed on the sun. Who knows? Your information is no better than mine!

Lets take this to the new level. I know that none of you were around when Jesus died right? But millions upon millions believe this to be true.

Please tell me the difference.

We used rockets to get to the moon.

That is not what I meant. I meant how did we get to this topic of the moon?

The same way we got to the topic of Jesus. :wave:

My point......millions of people believe it this guys and he never existed. IMO. So it is so hard to believe that the media got millions to believe in OBL?