RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were a free thinker Ivan.

so...free thinking means throwing the practices and principles of the enlightenment out the window in favor of...of...what again? blanket distrust of absolutely anythign a man w/ a tie says?

I think he means "free thinking" in sort of the same way people mean "free-style" or "free-form"... you know, kinda random and arbitrary, no rules, no standards, ... "free-range chicken" thinking.

Now fucking show me some fucking evidence or shut the fuck up you know nothing, asshat.

hahaha....you probably believe in God. Where is that evidence?

Well, I'm glad you can at least see that your wacky 9/11 conspiracy theories are a good comparison to believing in god and other tooth fairies. It's a start.

Now fucking show me some fucking evidence or shut the fuck up you know nothing, asshat.

Well, I'm glad you can at least see that your wacky 9/11 conspiracy theories are a good comparison to believing in god and other tooth fairies. It's a start.

What we were told about what happened by our own government is the conspiracy brother.

so, the people of afganistan should have in no way been held responsible for the cock-suckers they, as a nation, provided aid and comfort to? i'll grant you the taliban were hardly elected, but nonetheless, they were the government at the time, and that government knew what them saudi-boys were all about.

iraq, on the other hand...

you are just a bag of shit! i am sure that people who were getting beheaded for listening to some music had much to say in the matters of that government. fucking get a clue fuckwad.

it doesn't have to be "right" to be true - the people of a nation reap the folly of their fellow citizens - i'm pretty certain there's more than a few historical examples of this phenenomen? :)

Yeah, like selling Central and Eastern Europe to stalin and soviets by Americans in Yalta. On that token i should tell my friends there to beat the shit out of every visiting yank, because they are responsible for 50 years of soviet occupation, mass killings and general misery- great logic, isn't it? like i said- get a clue.

Yeah, like selling Central and Eastern Europe to stalin and soviets by Americans in Yalta. On that token i should tell my friends there to beat the shit out of every visiting yank, because they are responsible for 50 years of soviet occupation, mass killings and general misery- great logic, isn't it? like i said- get a clue.

i reckon you can tell your friends whatever you want - irrationality is at the heart of history, and you'd be proud to play your part i'll warrant - in your case, i'm not certain how eastern europe was ever america's to "sell" nor how we could have imposed our will upon marshall stalin even had we been seriously inclined to do so

perhaps we're straying from the original point? was it that irrational to, after 9/11, provide military support to the afghan northern alliance to evict the (unjust, as you say) governmetn of afghanistan, which had knowingly like OBL do his thing there? seems hard to argue against, but any military force, however nobly wielded, kills innocents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories#DTV_Transition

Some theorists claim that forced transition to digital television broadcasting is practical realization of "Big Brother" concept. They claim that miniature cameras and microphones are built into set-top boxes and newer TV sets to spy on people. Another claim describes use of mind control technology that would be hidden in the digital signal and used to subvert the mind and feelings of the people and for subliminal advertising.[75]

lol?

Also, "critical thinking" requires actually thinking; not simply assuming everything that isn't posted by a pothead, jobless, anti-social asshat who has never left his home state is a lie.

Kev had the opportunity to put forth his hypothesis about what transpired 11SEP01 and he chose instead to cast aspersions. If he had a scrap of courage within his bones, he would defend his ideals but instead chose to sling epithets.

I WILL NOT allow someone to be praised for simply being a conspiracy theorist; especially when he refuses to expound upon his inflamatory hypothesis. If you want to, you are as great a coward as he. ]

If you have no evidence to support your claims, perhaps you can make another thread; one that is not dedicated to the 3,000 mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, and children that were murdered that day.

Where did you get your evidence from? Fox news? Nuff said

Afghanistan bitch.

Furthermore, it is not I that is making a counter-intuitive claim. The onus is on you pal. Pony up or shut up.

Afghanistan and 9/11 are not related. Please keep on point. If you think they are then you have been duped. Weapons of Mass Destruction. Remember? War on Terror....remember?

War = Money.

Just so we are clear. I respect your commitment to our country. I do not respect your leaders for sending any of our troops to fight in the name of freedom. And the war on terror. I do not follow Obama.

Allow me to catch up as I was at work.

1) Afghanistan harbored terrorists. We were never truly at was with Afghanistan but rather the terrorist which chose to reside there and utilize it as a base of operations. This, is why we stress ensuring other countries have militaries that are strong enough to secure their own borders and are as inline with the Geneva Conventions as we can make them; so they can deal with this very eventuality. I am not going to discuss nation building but that is what we would need to be talking about if we were to end terrorism; at least non-state sponsored terrorism anyways.

2) WMD has nothing to do with Afghanistan, it was one of the premises (which was ill founded) upon which we went to war with Iraq. Try to keep up.

3) War does not equal money. It equals spending money and for those like Cheney, this makes war profitable. There is an important difference.

I keep open that there can be one... Clearly this is not the topic at hand. Now, do you have any evidence because unless you can produce any, your point is as weak as your mind.

What we were told about what happened by our own government is the conspiracy brother.

Then what, pray tell, happened Kev? Clearly this is what we are all waiting for. You know as well as I do that any piece of evidence you can possibly bring to light is either completely refutable or so inconceivably obtuse as to render it unusable.

I have read the same things you did with your aforementioned open mind, I have been to the very places where these idea were hatched out (and many more that have been adverted) and found no evidence to support your claims.

Now, if you have any evidence which may have been overlooked, perhaps now is the time to bring it to bear so that we may be truly enlightened.