psychiatrist?

dbomber60

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only the thinnest of lines that keeps bill from raping a dog and killing a co-worker. Close to the edge.

Fucking mark twight wannabe. But if that's what you need to pretend to clip closely spaced bolts on Oregon chossalt, Twight yourself up dude.

Funny, I happen to be reading Kiss or Kill: Confessions of a Serial Climber... I remember following Mark's climbing in the '80's and '90's. This guy was a stud. Twisted? Oh yeah, but still a stud. Had sense enough to "retire" in Y2K... Wonder how that's goin...

d

Drew, I don't necessarily care nor think it's nuts when you dress a shop vac up like a sheep and have your way with it. In fact, after volunteering/working for 4 years at the VA hospital primarily working with mental patients I suppose I'd consider that more along the lines of a normal thing which one of the staff workers might do, rather than one of the patients.

I'm kind of old school and have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy here, not my business what you do with it, her, ummmm THAT hussy! As long as it's 2 consenting adults...err, a consenting adult and a consenting machine...err, I mean, no one is hurt or forced and it's voluntary.......

Hey, ya crazy canadian, didn't mean to out ya, I'm just sayin' it's OK to be yourself buddy. :wave: