When is it O.K. to kid around

Dan_Larson

Jon, I don't know if it was you or not but early this morning I replied to Bill Simpkins injury question with a little kidding around. I check it out a few minutes ago and it is deleted . Bill and I are friends and I doubt he was offended. If you could let me know what was unusually distasteful about my post I would appreciate it. Maybe it was in the wrong forum?Maybe you didn't do it at all. Just let me know

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

you should move to canmore, they are sick like you there. also all they have is choss

choss, moss. what's the diff? [Roll Eyes] really, though, i only have one request ... tell me HOW!!! i would glady move north of my border for the wonders of nature that abound there. ah, the stuff daydreams are made of ... -

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

you should move to canmore, they are sick like you there. also all they have is choss

choss, moss. what's the diff?
[Roll Eyes]
really, though, i only have one request ...
tell me HOW
!!! i would glady move north of my border for the wonders of nature that abound there. ah, the stuff daydreams are made of ...
-
These gaycams img wont load on my screen THANK GOD!!! I hope you dont get me in surf trouble.

As for how you move here, try THIS SITE

i got the "mighty thing" alright [Wink] Dont forget the - scale model of Dru

i have been employed fulltime for over 3 years now a 6 months of dirtbagging it would be most welcome...i could even handle the computer withdrawal...funded by rich wife or not.