Gay Marriage

kevbone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that this is a topic that isn't generating any spray. Nice that we've moved along

it's no longer kewl to hate fags. pretty much all we got left capable of public derision are bus drivers and their occasional dipshit passengers :)

The present crop of American liberals still seem to do ok limiting their hate to Christians, Jews, and Sara Palin. :)

Edited by Fairweather

The present crop of American liberals still seem to do ok limiting their hate to Christians, Jews, and Sara Palin. :)

I don't hate them, I just don't think they should be allowed to marry, or be mentioned in teh public schools. No special rights for those kinds of people.

Its not special rights. Its equal rights.

I don't hate them, I just don't think they should be allowed to marry, or be mentioned in teh public schools. No special rights for those kinds of people.

:lmao:

That kind of comment is way too smart for spray, OW.

Edited by rob

I love that this is a topic that isn't generating any spray. Nice that we've moved along

it's no longer kewl to hate fags. pretty much all we got left capable of public derision are bus drivers and their occasional dipshit passengers :)

Palin should be free to marry, but not breed under the Protect America's Intellect Act.

Oooh, there is something delicious about the way you started that Off... not sure if you realize it!

stay frosty!

stay frosty!

New saying for 2012! :rocken:

Oooh, there is something delicious about the way you started that Off... not sure if you realize it!

Do you mean that the uniformed might mistakenly believe I was speaking about American Liberals rather than as an American Liberal? I don't think careful reading supports that interpretation, but feel free to get excited if you want, it is Friday evening.

Do you mean that the uniformed might mistakenly believe I was speaking about American Liberals rather than as an American Liberal? I don't think careful reading supports that interpretation, but feel free to get excited if you want, it is Friday evening.

Careful reading is one thing, but maybe you could be a wee more careful in your typing... :)

Although I suppose uniformed could work in your sentence, too, which would bring up some rather interesting imagery...