Mitt's M&M's?

Coldfinger

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time has come to take our country back!

Careful what you wish for....

I can see a world, a Rick Santorum world, where men are men (working, bringing home bacon), women are at home (knocked up and/or cooking bacon in a pan) and it would be a complete disaster for climbers.

For one thing, I'd have to work year-round and for another I'd not only have to find a woman, but I'd have to support both of us AND knock her up, I mean how does this leave any time or money to go on month long bouldering trips?

While the absence of females (due to barefooted bacon cooking duties) at crags and especially bouldering areas could be seen by some to be an improvement, especially when one can look forward to an apres climb bacon dish waiting at home, I for one would mourn the loss of my ultimate dream: not working at all due to my stinking rich spouse.

so apparently in coldfinger's version of the santorum world, i don't work but i've got to cook bacon. i'm not sure this is sounding so bad. WTH are you guys bitching about? I'm pretty sure I can make time between servings of bacon to at least get to the crag.

so apparently in coldfinger's version of the santorum world, i don't work but i've got to cook bacon. i'm not sure this is sounding so bad. WTH are you guys bitching about? I'm pretty sure I can make time between servings of bacon to at least get to the crag.

No you'll be pregnant the rest of the time.

• 2 weeks later...