I AM THE 17% (AND SO CAN YOU!!!)

ivan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link Slab master, good read. Meantime, the US has become the worlds largest consumer of wine.

http://www.plushasia.com/article/15646

Bordeaux, France - US consumers were the world's top wine drinkers in 2011, while China displaced Britain to become the fifth largest wine consumer, according to new research released on Thursday.

US consumers downed the equivalent of 3.7 billion bottles of wine, while China including Hong Kong drank 1.9 billion bottles, according to data released by trade show Vinexpo and International Wine and Spirit Research (IWSR).

...although if you take out Ivans personal contribution we're only #3.

Dave, you're a good person and all, but take the high road here. Trash has stopped drinking and is trying mostly trying to not be a nasty mean spirited assed prick to about everyone all the time. I don't think he's a bad person underneath that exterior and we should help him if we can.

High road sir, high road.

Regards to all

I hear ya Bill, trying to do that but he is the cat I love to kick, I suppose. For one reason, and one reason only... He is such an internet bully, I just can't resist. I've always had a thang for picking a fight with bullies and Trashie is a know all, bully here on cc. I know he is a talented and gifted person, but why does he always have to be such an ass? Just tryin to dish it back at him. I actually thought when I met him in "real life" I'd actually like him, not so true. Yeah, that was a bad week for me, but, I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gonnit, people like me... As for trashie, well, if he ever gets off his high horse, I may just have to find another target.

Funny how trashie talks about someone passing out before they could drive home when he left hours before said person actually (and never really did) "pass out". Again, he has to belittle someone online just to make sure everyone knows he is the smartest, mostestest inteligament spray god, evar... Seems he really has something more than me to "prove". I'm ok with his spray though... If you can't stand the heat, get out da kitchen...

I hear ya Bill, trying to do that but he is the cat I love to kick, I suppose. For one reason, and one reason only... He is such an internet bully, I just can't resist. I've always had a thang for picking a fight with bullies and Trashie is a know all, bully here on cc. I know he is a talented and gifted person, but why does he always have to be such an ass? Just tryin to dish it back at him. I actually thought when I met him in "real life" I'd actually like him, not so true.

By several accounts now, he's a miserable human being--not only here, but in person as well. How does someone become so obnoxious that they even manage to get their own trip report pulled? What's more, why would he refuse to apologize for recently threatening to "fuck my wife in the mouth"? Talented? Maybe, but not very smart at all. His pedantic style notwithstanding, his word structure, and even his spelling, indicate someone with some serious gaps in their education. An engineer? Maybe, but not a good one, I suspect. I do not like him, nor do I have any desire to meet him. He and I have nothing in common--other than the sickness that this website feeds. Don't feel guilty about the disgust that this poor excuse for a human being evokes. You're not alone.

I hear ya Bill, trying to do that but he is the cat I love to kick, I suppose. For one reason, and one reason only... He is such an internet bully, I just can't resist. I've always had a thang for picking a fight with bullies and Trashie is a know all, bully here on cc. I know he is a talented and gifted person, but why does he always have to be such an ass? Just tryin to dish it back at him. I actually thought when I met him in "real life" I'd actually like him, not so true.

By several accounts now, he's a miserable human being--not only here, but in person as well. How does someone become so obnoxious that they even manage to get their own trip report pulled? What's more, why would he refuse to apologize for recently threatening to "fuck my wife in the mouth"? Talented? Maybe, but not very smart at all. His pedantic style notwithstanding, his word structure, and even his spelling, indicate someone with some serious gaps in their education. An engineer? Maybe, but not a good one, I suspect. I do not like him, nor do I have any desire to meet him. He and I have nothing in common--other than the sickness that this website feeds. Don't feel guilty about the disgust that this poor excuse for a human being evokes. You're not alone.

:lmao: Careful, don't dis an "ordained minister"!

FW is on a campaign to get tvash banned so there isn't any slanderous and hateful rhetoric too low for him. Just another day at the office for FW. :sick: