Merry Chritmas

kevbone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas to all you hang-dog'n, stick-clip'n, fifi-hook'n, rap-bolt'n, sand-bag'n, secret-leak'n, hold-chip'n, horn-glue'n, Bone-bash'n, chalk-junky, gym-rat, ball-shrink'n, gnar-sik-prog'n, route-poach'n, beta-blast'n, spray-meister posers! ;)

Oh, yeah, a very special Merry Christmas to the real climbers, too! (Does this mean I can now drop your name(s) in my next climbing gym ego, I know more better climbers than you, water cooler conversation? If not, I renig on my Christmas greetings...) :pagetop:

:wave:

Merry Christmas, NOT. I can't believe she actually did it. Refused to give the kids to me. She reneged on our agreement yet again. But this time, upon the advice of my attorney, I've got her in writing. So I am alone on Christmas, and it was not supposed to be this way. I've called the cops, reported it, but they can't take the children from her without a court order signed by a judge. Good luck getting that today. :rolleyes:

So she's now in contempt of court, premeditated. I'm off to the lawyer's office tomorrow (or more likely Tuesday) to have action brought against the BSCX. One cannot even begin to assess the depth of my anger and frustration at this latest turn of premeditated events. I have not ever been without my children on Christmas, until now. This will be one to remember, in the worst of ways...

Y'all have a nice Christmas. I won't...

Merry Christmas, NOT. I can't believe she actually did it. Refused to give the kids to me. She reneged on our agreement yet again. But this time, upon the advice of my attorney, I've got her in writing. So I am alone on Christmas, and it was not supposed to be this way. I've called the cops, reported it, but they can't take the children from her without a court order signed by a judge. Good luck getting that today. :rolleyes:

So she's now in contempt of court, premeditated. I'm off to the lawyer's office tomorrow (or more likely Tuesday) to have action brought against the BSCX. One cannot even begin to assess the depth of my anger and frustration at this latest turn of premeditated events. I have not ever been without my children on Christmas, until now. This will be one to remember, in the worst of ways...

fortunately obama closed all the gun stores on christmas? :)

Paul, let's go fycking burn shit down. I got yr back, and my girlfriend will post bail. you in????

Sobo, so sorry to hear about your lousy Christmas. I have a friend who goes through the same thing all the time with his X (not quite exes yet actually). Funny how women worth divorcing are like that.