Guitar Thread

KaskadskyjKozak

New Question:

If you were going to learn one song, in it's entirety, for the electric guitar, that would make you as close to a "complete" guitar player as possible, what would it be?

Not possible to learn only one song to be complete.....but i felt complete when I learned to play this.....

[video:youtube]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good suggestions. I was thinking something along the lines of this one. It seems to have a bit of everything.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvEMPyZFRj0&feature=related

Also: Does anyone know anything about powered speakers?

That song is fantastic. If I were ever able to play it in my lifetime, I would be amazed with myself. I saw Rush perform it live this summer and was blown away by how good it sounded.

I've bummed around this site for almost 8 years yet almost never climb.
Whereabouts in OhiO do you live, CW? When I used to climb at the NRG, we'd see folks coming in from OhiO all the time.

Musta been an easy drive for them, or maybe they were just super-stoked to be climbing at such a great place as the New.

Whereabouts in OhiO do you live, CW? When I used to climb at the NRG, we'd see folks coming in from OhiO all the time.

Musta been an easy drive for them, or maybe they were just super-stoked to be climbing at such a great place as the New.

Cleveland. NRG:5+hrs; RRG:6hrs; gunks: 8 hrs; daks: 10 hrs.

I had every intention of taking more trips by now when I moved here to be with my gf 3 yrs ago, but work took 2 yrs to find, and the job is a 52 mile rt, and fuel is expensive, days go by, months go by, blah blah blah

I have many excuses both relevant and couch-inspired.

If life remains on the upswing as it has this last year, I'll be back in the cascades by summer, I'll be climbing without having to plan and save for 6 months to do it, and life will be good again.

Cleveland. NRG:5+hrs; RRG:6hrs; gunks: 8 hrs; daks: 10 hrs.

Damn, man, that is so suxor! Over 5 hours to anything good? :noway:

I have many excuses both relevant and couch-inspired.
That's a good one. I'll have to remember that, as I can relate... :laf:

I now return this thread to the original axe-grinder programmingz...