need metric conversion help

ivan

above banner ad promises me many funtimes yes with tatyana lovely girl from ukraine - says 52 kilograms and 165 centimeters are figures for her - wondering i am is hard-on appropriate with these figures - help me to know and ahead of time i say thanks! :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

above banner ad promises me many funtimes yes with tatyana lovely girl from ukraine - says 52 kilograms and 165 centimeters are figures for her - wondering i am is hard-on appropriate with these figures - help me to know and ahead of time i say thanks! :)

52 kg * 2.204622622 lbs/kg = 115 lbs

165 cm * 1 ft/30.48 cm = 5.41 ft => 5'-5"

Conclusion: Definitely doable. :hump:

When I was a boy, I was taught a simple formula for converting imperial to metric: double it, then add 30. So for example 10 degrees celcius is 50F (10*2+30). A case of Molson Canadian beer would be equalivalent to 54 PBRs (12*2+30).

So to convert imperial to metric, you would just do the opposite - subtract 30 and divide by two. That puts your fair lass at about 67" tall and 10 pounds, A bit thin for me, but YMMV.

How about English next time? :wazup:

How about English next time? :wazup:

sorry, i haven't been able to crack miloshk's password just yet :(

Fuck, Ivan, just Google that shit :rolleyes:

my google is broken :)

I have provided you with the definitive answer to your given question. Why the angst and dilly-dallying about with the 'bone and Dru? Fourth post down from the top, suh.

so sorry very much i am feeling but understanding suddenly am i that the only units i comprehend for fine female flesh is stones and hands - how many hands high is beautiful tatyana, and how many stones? :)

The lassie be just over 8 stone, and she be 16 1/4 hands tall. That do it for ya, laddy?

might not for the emunclaw-set, but it'll be fine 4 me :) sadly, having not written down lovely tatyana's # from ad-banner, i am cursed to wait in sadness for it to reappear :(

sadly, having not written down lovely tatyana's # from ad-banner, i am cursed to wait in sadness for it to reappear :(
How come you get lovely Tatyana in your banner, and I get either the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center or "You've NEVER seen the AAC like this" banners? WTF??? :wazup: