Happy Intro!

Pica_Whisperer

Hi, everybody! I'm really cool, I make a lot of money and I even I compete nationally in the Las Vegas Big Dick competition, so you know I'm hot. I'm 6' tall, muscular, and have a black-belt in pussy licking. I'm also a rocket scientist, but have lots of free time for midweek climbing. Come join my fake facebook page I just created that doesn't have my real name or any pictures of me or any of my friends!

Wow! You sound freaking hot Rob!

My brokeback country intimacy kit should be here tomorrow, got plans for the weekend?

sickie :moondance::lmao:

Edited by Tyson.g

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

A little advice, though: your troll comes across as too eager. At least put a fake name on the fake FB account and dredge up some pictures that you can pretend are you.

Also, the whole "professional figure competition" angle was a bit much. Next time, start more slowly and build up the deception a bit, otherwise you'll only nab people like kevbone.

If this is female troll, you need to man down your vocabulary. Maybe it's just me, or maybe your more "butch" than "babe" but I sure smell a male troll behind that keyboard.

LOL.

A little advice, though: your troll comes across as too eager. At least put a fake name on the fake FB account and dredge up some pictures that you can pretend are you.

Also, the whole "professional figure competition" angle was a bit much. Next time, start more slowly and build up the deception a bit, otherwise you'll only nab people like kevbone.

If this is female troll, you need to man down your vocabulary. Maybe it's just me, or maybe your more "butch" than "babe" but I sure smell a male troll behind that keyboard.

she's even a late bloomer. Only a dude would know that late bloomers are the hottest of all the hot chics. Girls that have been hot since forever always grow up all fucked up and tweaky because they've never needed to rely on a personality. But the ones that used to be ugly and didn't even fuck in college but now they're all hot?

I give this a 6 out of 10.

Edited by rob

Did you guys know that the grasses picas store as food for winter are poisonous? They loose their potency over time, so the picas have to keep track of which pile they eat from during the snowy season.

FASCINATING.

Thread drift smarty pants. :rolleyes: Fascinating, none the less.
Maybe they have a good sense of smell and can figure it out that way?

Hi, everybody! I'm really cool, I make a lot of money and I even I compete nationally in the Las Vegas Big Dick competition, so you know I'm hot. I'm 6' tall, muscular, and have a black-belt in pussy licking. I'm also a rocket scientist, but have lots of free time for midweek climbing. Come join my fake facebook page I just created that doesn't have my real name or any pictures of me or any of my friends!

Wow! You sound freaking hot Rob!

My brokeback country intimacy kit should be here tomorrow, got plans for the weekend?

sickie :moondance::lmao:

I have it on good authority that his body is tall, lithe, tanned, and hairless...

...except for the Snidely Whiplash thing.

On the off chance that she is a real person really showing up to say hi, maybe put being a dickhead on pause for a moment Rob.

Pika, so many people log on with fake names and personalities that these dudes (Rob actually might be a woman, he's quite the bitter bitch even on a good day as you observe) are pretty jaded.

:wave:

On the off chance that she is a real person really showing up to say hi, maybe put being a dickhead on pause for a moment Rob.

Pika, so many people log on with fake names and personalities that these dudes (Rob actually might be a woman, he's quite the bitter bitch even on a good day as you observe) are pretty jaded.

Hey, thanks Bill.

Oh, for the love of god......I AM a real person! I shouldn't have created a FB account though. I don't have one and thought I'd start one for climbing connections. I do compete in Figure Competitions, but I'm NOT hot in the least n fact I'm just below average in looks.

Rob, deep down I know you are not a prick but a cautious, thoughtful person who looks out for his friends. I would think you like a lot of variety, uncertainty in your life and tend to rustle up arguments with your friends for fun. So, I forgive you and am not offended.

:lmao:

she's even a late bloomer. Only a dude would know that late bloomers are the hottest of all the hot chics. Girls that have been hot since forever always grow up all fucked up and tweaky because they've never needed to rely on a personality. But the ones that used to be ugly and didn't even fuck in college but now they're all hot?

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. Thanks, Rob.

Hey, thanks Bill.

Oh, for the love of god......I AM a real person! I shouldn't have created a FB account though. I don't have one and thought I'd start one for climbing connections. I do compete in Figure Competitions, but I'm NOT hot in the least n fact I'm just below average in looks.

Rob, deep down I know you are not a prick but a cautious, thoughtful person who looks out for his friends. I would think you like a lot of variety, uncertainty in your life and tend to rustle up arguments with your friends for fun. So, I forgive you and am not offended.

You should meet his old man!

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. Thanks, Rob.

It's getting hot in here!

Hell, Bill, I don't need fake names/personalities to be jaded - it just comes natcher'ly to me! :laf:

What are you talking about Bill???!!!! This is the perfect opportunity for you to post a chicks with dicks photo, or something. Maybe there's trannie shots with gratuitious violence and gore???!!!!

What are you talking about Bill???!!!! This is the perfect opportunity for you to post a chicks with dicks photo, or something. Maybe there's trannie shots with gratuitious violence and gore???!!!!

See Bill's new website CurbStomping.com

Or perhaps another photographic tour of his handgun collection is in order...the one he tried and failed to intimidate a certain poster with.

Good luck with your new friend, Pika!

LOL

Edited by tvashtarkatena