Gettin' Spicy Up In Here, Up In Here

prole

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the first rule of thumb is that power doesn't concede anything unless all other choices are worse for those in control.

Hang around with many leaders?

There are a shit ton of folks out there who give up a tremendous amount personally to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities to the organizations they lead. They delegate 'power' all the time to make those organizations more effective in their mission.

Guess I must hang with a different crowd....

well, the first rule of thumb is that power doesn't concede anything unless all other choices are worse for those in control.

There are a shit ton of folks out there who give up a tremendous amount personally to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities to the organizations they lead. They delegate 'power' all the time to make those organizations more effective in their mission.

Guess I must hang with a different crowd....

j_bot hangs out with a crowd of one

there is no alternative to differentiating the trivial from the general.

That's the first time I ever heard an innernutz assclown label Cronkite as 'trivial'.

I don't think you did your already somewhat...um...tenuous credibility any favors there, laddie.

It's unfortunately not the first time I see an assclown who doesn't understand what he just read. One incidence is trivial evidence by opposition to the behavior in general.

That's the first time I ever heard an innernutz assclown label Cronkite as 'trivial'.

I don't think you did your already somewhat...um...tenuous credibility any favors there, laddie.

It's unfortunately not the first time I see an assclown who doesn't understand what he just read. One incidence is trivial evidence by opposition to the behavior in general.

You know what, fuckwad? I grew up watching coverage of the Vietnam war. I watched it pretty closely...my 2nd grade classmate's brother died there, and me pops was there for 2 years. The news didn't pull any punches in telling it like it was. Reporters risked and lost their lives telling it like it was. If your lilly-livered, I've-done-fuck-all-but-whine post modern ego requires denigration of that kind sacrifice, that's cool. And you also need to fuck off, you pusillanimous little fucking insect.

Clear enough, or would you like another 'anecdotal' opinion?

You know what, fuckwad? I grew up watching coverage of the Vietnam war. I watched it pretty closely...my 2nd grade classmate's brother died there, and me pops was there for 2 years. The news didn't pull any punches in telling it like it was. Reporters risked and lost their lives telling it like it was. If your lilly-livered, I've-done-fuck-all-but-whine post modern ego requires denigration of that kind sacrifice, that's cool. And you also need to fuck off, you pusillanimous little fucking insect.

POTD :tup:

I didn't know that was a pre-requisite to be a student of history.

machiavelli sure thought there was a connection in this old'un'but'good'un :)

Machiavelli_Principe_Cover_Page.jpg

I didn't know that was a pre-requisite to be a student of history.

machiavelli sure thought there was a connection in this old'un'but'good'un :)

Machiavelli_Principe_Cover_Page.jpg

Machiavelli was a corporate shill!

Like what the dog said when he wiped his ass with sandpaper.

"Ruff!"

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

You guys see this Polish protestor who got his own copter to film the action? "Spy on the police" so to speak. Good stuff.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/17/warsaw-protester-launches-drone-to-spy-on-police/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

This thread is gettin' "spicy" up in here isn't it? JB and Trash, 2 negative posters acting like 2 negative electrons that touch and demolish each other.

passmethefuckingpopcornIlovethisshit

j_bot has to take a break from this important thread in order to make it out to here. He'll be online later to report on the goings on.